Fiverr is actually pretty cool

everfae

I had an issue with my order revenues recently, so I contacted customer support.

After a lot of back and forth, the nice guys at customer support replied very quickly and finally explained to me my problem, which basically just a case of me misunderstanding the earnings page. Anyway I’m dumb but I get it now!
So there’s one praise point.

Another is just the basic fact that I’ve been able to earn a little bit of money through my artwork and doing what I love that I wouldn’t have been able to by myself. Ok, I haven’t earnt a lot of money yet, but it’s a lot more than the £0 I would make trying to advertise on my own in an already saturated market. I’ve been using Fiverr here and there, on and off, for about two years now and I’ve always been able to make a little pocket money from it. I’ve always had a pleasant experience, lovely buyers, consistent 5 star reviews and many many kind words. Fortunately never been scammed or cheated like I’ve seen from other sellers / buyers.

While it’s no replacement for a job, and I think I do undersell myself a little, I really appreciate the small amount of revenue I’ve been able to take, even after the 20% Fiverr cut.

I’m sure there are many topics like this already… so here add this one to the pile lol.

Your story made me smile. You are very talented and I love your work! 🙂

Thank you so much! <3

I really enjoy it and want to expand what I offer. I like doing my gig orders but I also want to offer different kinds of drawings - just getting that first order in is the hardest when a gig has no reviews… but after that, slow and steady!

Thanks for sharing! I’m in the same position as you, only two years behind. I heard about Fiverr from a friend, who was using it to make some extra money on the side, and after checking out what other people were offering, I decided to dip my toes in the water. I’ve just started out, but working hard to get my first order!

Thanks for sharing! I’m in the same position as you, only two years behind. I heard about Fiverr from a friend, who was using it to make some extra money on the side, and after checking out what other people were offering, I decided to dip my toes in the water. I’ve just started out, but working hard to get my first order!

Good luck man! First order is the most difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

It is so good to read a positive on the forum. I checked out your page and I too love your work! I marked you as a favorite and I will be visiting you after I get back from my vacation.

Hey sorry for the late response but thank you so much!

That means a lot. 🙂

Archived