Every now and then, I post a request, which gets declined. Each time, the same non-informative reason:
Unfortunately, your Gig request “AUSSIES ONLY! - Market research:…” did not pass our review due to one (or more) of the following reasons:
• It was misleading/unclear
• It contains contact information (i.e. Skype, email, phone #), or your site/social media url
• It contains payment information
• It contains a request for services that are not allowed on Fiverr (i.e. Bitcoin services, paid Wordpress themes, licensed software, etc.)
• You submitted your request to multiple categories. You should select the most suitable category and subcategory, and then submit only one request
Repeating these violations can result in your account being restricted.
Might just as well not have given any answer, because this is absolutely useless. Here’s my request:
AUSSIES ONLY! - Market research: find websites that appeal to young people (age 16-27) who are travelling. Websites must be about fun stuff to do in Australian cities and popular Australian destinations. - List of websites will serve as a source of information for a Dutch website which aims to inform young travellers of what’s going on in Australia. - A format will be provided for you to fill in. - Please post offer with the MINIMUM number of websites you can provide for $5 - Budget is $5. Any offer with a higher price will be rejected.
Misleading? I don’t think so.
Contact info? Nope
Payment info? Nope
Illegal services? Since when would this be illegal?
Multiple categories? Nope
So…what is wrong here?