Fiverr is down?

mystic_insight

Yes, same here. It’s tough when you have come to rely on these gigs and have a deadline. I have purchased almost 800 gigs and have had this happen twice before. It would be great if Fiverr would email us all when they are down. It is easy to have a data base of customers outside of Fiverr’s structure.

Ron

Yup, everything is gone… yesterday I tried to order a gig…

After entering all the details is page came saying "Uh…Oh, something went wrong"

I tried again and happend again…

after 1 hour I got msg from my bank that Paypal has deducted the process fees from your account… Even my order was not booked they charged me order processing fees twice…

And now everything is gone, notifications, messages… everything is reset…!!! 😦

It looks like all written communication, messages of any kind, are gone. Inbox is empty, notifications are empty, instructions are gone from orders, as are updates on order pages, for both open, delivered, and completed orders. Well…this is swell. Do you think it’s worth reaching out to buyers, or will those messages disappear, too?

Upside: If this isn’t fixed soon, some of us will get a spontaneous day off! (Okay, so not really an upside.)

Fiverr, could you at least tweet something about what’s going on–or better yet, send everyone, especially buyers with open orders, an email letting them know that the server is freaking out or something?

Archived