Fiverr is my life. you?

Fiverr is my life. you?

31 Likes

I’m in love with Fiverr.

6 Likes

Wow.

You really need to get a life…lol

25 Likes

yes, you absolutely right. I am an old version on Fiverr.

1 Like

off course fiverr my life and A - Z.

My life:
Teaching at university
Writing educational books
Creating and developing e-learning materials
Innovations in maritime industry
SHINee
2D1N
Running man
Knowing brothers
Super Junior
Infinity challenge
Brain games
Design
Art
Fiverr

18 Likes

I liked that you placed Fiverr as not a high priority in your life.

Sadly, many new Sellers forget the importance of keeping freelancing in perspective and finding a correct work/life balance.

I hope I’m not the only person to note this from your post.

19 Likes

wow. Long-tail life with you.

Fiverr most certainly is not my life. I’d be very concerned if it was!

8 Likes

Yes i love fiverr :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I AM TRYING TO FILL UP MY DREAM WITH FIVERR :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My advice to you: Enjoy life! Have fun! Spend time with family! Find some hobbies! Don’t waste your entire life on Fiverr…

8 Likes

If I’m going to be honest, no. I developed my passions and dreams long before even knowing that Fiverr existed, so I’d consider it as more of a means to help support my life instead.

9 Likes

I was the weirdo who wrote kpop fanfiction in the back of my Biology notebooks way before I even realised Fiverr was a thing so while I do benefit from my writing this site isn’t why I write.
(Well unless I’m sick because then normally I wouldn’t.)
Fiverr does help me support some of my hobbies and obsessions (like gaming and tea) but I don’t think freelancing on here really defines me.

7 Likes

Weirdos unite! I’m currently beta-reading a FF7 fanfic.

Fiverr is NOT my life, not even in the top 50. Reading, however, it pretty high on the list. I love to read.

6 Likes

May Be you are to much exited :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Woaw…

I consider fiverr as pastime. The main reason I signed was to actually improve my skills and knowledge in different fields during my studies. In fact the best way to learn something is to practise a lot on real life projects. I am pretty sure that after I graduate I’ll leave fiverr behind because it’s not even in my life to-do list.

3 Likes

Opps …!!!

Fiverr never give me any job in life… Fiverr life not work yet…*!!

Fiverr is just a way to earn money for me and a way to avoid the office life that I tried out and did not enjoy at all. I do spend a lot of time here - especially since I started to become active in the forum.

However, translation is not my passion, and I am not going to stick around here forever. I have to admit that I am beginning to find working here less and less fun as time goes on. I hope that the passion project I am pursuing right now will be able to earn me enough money to quit Fiverr, so I can work on what I truly want to. The project will take a long time to finish, so I will be a seller here for at least 1-2 more years.

10 Likes

I’m planning on offering my services on Fiverr for the long haul if possible, but no, Fiverr is not my life.

I’ve performed enough jobs over the years to know what I do not like doing. I love acting and voice acting, so I will keep acting and voice acting. If it’s on Fiverr, great! If it is through somewhere else, then that’s great too.

5 Likes