Fiverr Forum

Fiverr is my second love after my wife

its been two months since i am on fiverr and i am a level two seller now. i am loving working here and slowly its becoming my all time job. thank you fiverr. i am looking forward for more jobs.

Yes, it is an awesome platform when you not only learn but earn too.

Congrats on achieving Level 2 badge! :sparkles:
Finding :blue_heart: Love = PRICELESS!

What a great start. Best wishes for your success! :slight_smile:

congrats on reaching level 2 :slight_smile:

Congratulations! :slight_smile: (20 characterzzzz)

So you can fall in love only in two months. :thinking: I hope it dont go down drastically as it escalated ( beware of bad buyers, that is the Hell pit of Fiverr).

Congratulations

Thank you. I had one bad buyer but its fine. Ups and downs are the rule of the world.
:slight_smile:

Thank you and what’s 20 characters
Got it :smiley:

Thank you…

Thanks alot …

Why so much dots?

Hint: your answer is answer to your previous question.

I got that notification more than 20 characters :wink:

Thank you so much …

@talented_guy You are Welcome :smiley:

Well for me Fiverr is my first love because I don’t have a wife. LOL :smiley:

I Love my Family More than AnyThing :slight_smile: Sent Time with you Family :slight_smile:

I love your thread title.
Congratss…:slight_smile:

This is why I limited the amount of work I accept from buyers that do first time business with me on Fiverr. I just declined an order of $525,- It’s not because I think that the buyer was a bad guy, but I a had weird experience with a very good buyer once (to complex to tell here) and this was when I decided to limit work I do for people I don’t know or don’t have any experience with.
In my business outside of Fiverr I don’t handle this limits because there I’m also the one who decides about disputes. Luckily I never encounter them.

Agreed. it feels like hell when an order cancels like that even when you deliver it.