Fiverr is my second love after my wife

talented_guy

So you can fall in love only in two months. :thinking: I hope it dont go down drastically as it escalated ( beware of bad buyers, that is the Hell pit of Fiverr).

Congratulations

Thank you. I had one bad buyer but its fine. Ups and downs are the rule of the world.

🙂

So you can fall in love only in two months. :thinking: I hope it dont go down drastically as it escalated ( beware of bad buyers, that is the Hell pit of Fiverr).

Congratulations

I hope it dont go down drastically as it escalated ( beware of bad buyers, that is the Hell pit of Fiverr).

This is why I limited the amount of work I accept from buyers that do first time business with me on Fiverr. I just declined an order of $525,- It’s not because I think that the buyer was a bad guy, but I a had weird experience with a very good buyer once (to complex to tell here) and this was when I decided to limit work I do for people I don’t know or don’t have any experience with.

In my business outside of Fiverr I don’t handle this limits because there I’m also the one who decides about disputes. Luckily I never encounter them.

I hope it dont go down drastically as it escalated ( beware of bad buyers, that is the Hell pit of Fiverr).

This is why I limited the amount of work I accept from buyers that do first time business with me on Fiverr. I just declined an order of $525,- It’s not because I think that the buyer was a bad guy, but I a had weird experience with a very good buyer once (to complex to tell here) and this was when I decided to limit work I do for people I don’t know or don’t have any experience with.

In my business outside of Fiverr I don’t handle this limits because there I’m also the one who decides about disputes. Luckily I never encounter them.

Agreed. it feels like hell when an order cancels like that even when you deliver it.

Agreed. it feels like hell when an order cancels like that even when you deliver it.

Exactly. Especially with this amounts of money I want to be the one who is in charge and decide whether or not a dispute is justified. I really don’t want a party that couldn’t care less to decide if my cash is taken away from me.

Exactly. Especially with this amounts of money I want to be the one who is in charge and decide whether or not a dispute is justified. I really don’t want a party that couldn’t care less to decide if my cash is taken away from me.

i once did a $120 video, the client was happy and ordered two separate $400 orders. I delivered the video ( about 5 minutes and did within 24 hours, paid extra $$$ to the voice guy) and guess what, he send a dispute to cancel and said he didnt like the voice. ( It was the same person who did the first video).

Long story short, I cancelled both.

It still hurts

i once did a $120 video, the client was happy and ordered two separate $400 orders. I delivered the video ( about 5 minutes and did within 24 hours, paid extra $$$ to the voice guy) and guess what, he send a dispute to cancel and said he didnt like the voice. ( It was the same person who did the first video).

Long story short, I cancelled both.

It still hurts

I had a similar case with an $150,- order. I cancelled as well. The only thing to do is not thinking about it. Have a drink and move on, lol.

Archived