Fiverr is my Secret I don't want My Facebook Friends knowing about

johnthesolution

This is funny, but it is not funny.

Your success is not hindered by the success of others…
The sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly at the same time without any disturbance to one another.
You are only limiting yourself by not wanting others to know your road to success.

Besides…If they dont get to know about it from you, they will get to know about it from someone or somewhere else.
Why not let them know through you and they see you as their light bearer.

My opinion is my Opinion afterall.

All the best 🙂

• Like 11

With the amount of seller that are already here on Fiverr and the amount of new user that sign up everyday, I don’t think a couple more would make a difference. It’s not like Fiverr is not known already and is some underground secret.

• Like 6

This is a big place where everyone can participate . People can participate by their own merits . No one can snatched skills form others. If more skillful people will participate here then buyer trust will increase and number of buyer will also increase in this platform. So believe in yourself not to worry about other things.

• Like 3

Check for General Anxiety Disorder (GAD).

General Anxiety Disorder

I also not told my friends about fiverr, but when I told them they be like " teach me to do same and earn some money online", I told them to watch youtube video and take some udemy course and they be like “why don’t you teaches us”. I myself learned online everything and I don’t know how to tell them that teaching isn’t my thing and is a complicated business. Although, this doesn’t affect our friendship.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 2 years later...