Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr is not replying me

Hello my name is Rahees Ahmed from Pakistan, and i have a id name raheesahmed256 which was closed by fiverr about 8,9 month ago.i jave 88 dollar in that id i have tried many time and told fiverr teak that i am in pakistan and here paypal is not allowed so i have local bank account realted to my that i so allow me to withdarw my money to local bank.but fiverr is not teplying me…i have tried too many time.so tell me what should i fo now because i need my money.i have also new id if fiverr want to transfer to this id this ia also good but i need my revenues bevause its 9 month passed away

Please wait for reply friend :slight_smile:

Fiverr Customer Support is the ONLY place to find a solution to this issue. We cannot help you with this here on the forums. We are not Customer Support.

contact fiverr customer support. wait for few days, if not get a reply you can create a follow up request

Only fiverr customer support can help you. Please wait for their reply or message them for a solution. And if they said that you need a paypal accout to get the money then you can find someone your relative who has paypal account. (Inside or outside on your country)
Thanks