Fiverr is not responding to Clients comoplains

alexstar30_2000

My Experience with Fiverr is a catastrophic one. A young designer has done a very very poor design for my website and whenever I request cancellation of order he is doing decline, I wrote many many complains and tickets, no response at all…a very poor customer service, once they take your money it is finished. my advice do not use this scam website. Fiverr a very big lie.

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

Like other companies, Fiverr is backlogged with requests and may take longer to respond than usual. Fiverr is not a scam site as there are lots of hard working sellers on this platform. You may continue to request a cancellation from the seller or accept the order and leave a review of your experience.

If you wish, take a look at sellers that have lots of reviews on their profile in addition to reviewing their portfolio of completed jobs. I’m sorry you had a horrible experience, but it’s not fair to the hard working sellers of this site to be lumped together with the bad apples. Take a deep breath and try to enjoy the rest of your day.

Archived