Fiverr is not the lottery

onlinedzshop

These days, a lot of new members/sellers think that just because they created a gig on fiverr they must get sales and money, i find a lot of new sellers on the forum asking how to get sales when they’ve only been here for a week or a month, they think : i’m on fiverr, you have to buy from me…

It doesn’t work like that, buyers are not robots that buy anything, maybe nobody likes what you’re offering, maybe nobody needs what you’re offering, maybe everybody can do what you’re offering by themselves…

Offer something special or something people need, think like a buyer.

Imagine that i create a gig that says : i will poop on my balcony for $5
then i come here and say : 2 months and no orders, help! or How do i get sales to my gig ?..

Think like buyers people, Fiverr is not the lottery.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a new entry, and I agree with you.
Today then I saw a lot of people that copies (steals) entire portfolios.
I hope there is somebody watching.
For the good of honest people and also to Fiverr.
Greatings.
artgian

I definitely hustled to get my first gig, and then I made extra sure my first customers were 100% satisfied. Fiverr is hard work, and even if someone steals a portfolio, they better be ready to steal their level of service, too, or they won’t last long.

• 4 weeks later...

Yup it is true. Fiverr is not a place for lottery. Its a long time thing. One should Do focus on reviews rather than money. And ultimately after 2 years of hard work, Customers will be attracted automatically due to the customer’s satisfaction ad trust.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived