Fiverr Forum

Fiverr is nothing but typical

Hi there all Fiverr sellers and buyers :slight_smile: it’s morning :sunny: when i am discovered that Fiverr have forum and blog community. It is amazing that Fiverr is nothing but typical. :smiley: I’m new in fiverr, I have two gigs and i would like some tips from my senior brothers and sister from fiverr. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good night. It’s night where I am, I’m new to fiver and I learning about forum and all that it has to offer. Hopeful I get some gigs soon.i would appreciate any tips I can get please and thank you

2 Likes

Here are some useful tips for the two of you.

4 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr! It’s a great website, been selling here for a total of 5 years now. You create your own schedule and best of all, you own your own business! My best advice to you is make sure you keep a 5-star rating for a long time. Be super nice to everyone and most likely they will become your repeating customers.

Great website, great support team, very thankful to sell on this platform.

4 Likes

Thank you for you suggetion and tips, I’m really :slight_smile: . first time i was confuse maybe im doing wrong…
Thank you again… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you psychicbunny for you warm welcome. plz. Stay touch :slight_smile: ones again thank you. :hibiscus:

Thank you man for you’re company… Waiting for you future gigs :slight_smile: