Fiverr is really down these days. No orders on fiverr, Why?

saddu_writer

Hi every one, is this only me or anyone else also thinking that fiverr is really slow and down in this month in terms of orders. there were times i was not free even a single day. but now there is almost a month and no orders. My Fiverr friends are also saying the same. Is it true for you all and if yes, is there any particular reason for that. I would love to listen to your views and tips.
Thanks

Why are you so negative all of a sudden? A little encouragement can go a long way ;). Plus OP is not the only one experiencing slow days.

Yeah, January has been slow for me as well, but I don’t think it’s Fiverr’s fault, that’s the point I wanted to make. With such posts, some sellers want to give the impression that there is something wrong with Fiverr.

Yeah, January has been slow for me as well, but I don’t think it’s Fiverr’s fault, that’s the point I wanted to make. With such posts, some sellers want to give the impression that there is something wrong with Fiverr.

I didnt said anything like that. This forum is a community which can be used to ask anything if you need. and i did mention in my post that if there is something i am missing i will appreciate your tips etc. Also i replied to @robertclif saying fiverr cant do anything meaning its not fiverr’s fault.

I got you. I don’t think OP meant it the way you took it.

I didnt said anything like that. This forum is a community which can be used to ask anything if you need. and i did mention in my post that if there is something i am missing i will appreciate your tips etc. Also i replied to @robertclif saying fiverr cant do anything meaning its not fiverr’s fault.

OKay, I apologize for getting you wrong.

I think december and january month are a vaccation month.most of people spent their money to buying gifts.lol

Lol

childish http://forum.fiverr.com/users/childish

January 12

I think december and january month are a vaccation month.most of people

spent their money to buying gifts.lol

Visit Topic

http://forum.fiverr.com/t/fiverr-is-really-down-these-days-no-orders-on-fiverr-why/98963/19

Slowed down for me too…Crazy to get all back.

I wish so.

methark http://forum.fiverr.com/users/methark

January 12

Slowed down for me too…Crazy to get all back.

Visit Topic

http://forum.fiverr.com/t/fiverr-is-really-down-these-days-no-orders-on-fiverr-why/98963/21

or reply to this email to respond.

[Private email copy/paste removed again by Mod. Please don’t copy links from email.]

For what i know, the reason is because people have spent alot of money on holidays gift, vacations, food, etc. Don’t forget, most of customers here are not corporate companies but rather individuals that run their own companies. It all depends in what niche you’re working on. It can be different for everyone.

I use to work in retail stores for years, and the month of january and february is the slowest. However, shouldn’t stop you from thinking how to improve your gigs or create new gig ideas 🙂 keep up

Change it up, keep it fresh and you will see plenty of orders.

I have had a really busy December and not stopped in 2017. There is definitely something out there. Just go and find it!

Just go and find it!

Mate,

I disagree with you respectfully, there isn’t ALWAYS something available for everyone out there to find. Just because your niche is thriving, there’s no probability of ALL others would be thriving as well.

The holidays are booming business for writers, graphics designers, video editors, photo editors and their likeness etc. But all the rest suck their thumbs.

If ALL businesses were EQUAL all the time, then everyone would be selling EVERYTHING.

Archived