Fiverr Forum

***Fiverr Is Rock***Fiverr Is My Goal***

Fiverr is my LOVE…! Fiverr is my FUTURE…! Fiverr is my GOAL…!

I am a freelancer form 2017 in several marketplaces. But I faced more of problem in there. Today I have worked but tomorrow I am a loser or tomorrow I have worked but the day after tomorrow I am a loser. It is common problem in another marketplace And it suffers every freelancer. But Now I am in Fiverr. Fiverr is Rock. Don’t miss any day without work. Every day I have done more of work in Fiverr. Now I am Superman. I hope I will be success on this platform.

Client Satisfaction Is My First Goal.

Hmm,

So, are you saying you went from being a loser to a superhero? Also, why would you call yourself a loser?

@asraf_dowla always remember Steve jobs dialogue "stay foolish, stay hungry" :slightly_smiling_face:

doesn’t loose any hope! the day after tomorrow always will be sunshine

I have lot of work everyday that’s why I am happy (Superman).

Thanks for your nice comment.

Best of luck keep up the good work

Thank you for your wishing comment. I hope you are also happy member in fiverr family.

Keep good working, wish you all the best. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you wayesparash for your motivatable comment. I also wish your bright future on this platform.

our superman … congrats :slight_smile:

yeah…you are also superman…

HOW? I am a simple man :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome. Check out https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get started on Fiverr. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s thought yourself. You are a real hero. I wish your bright Future… Enjoy your freelancing life.

Thank you for sending your helpful link…

Best of luck also you. Enjoy freelancing life…