Fiverr is sending out false notices?

bbetrio3

fiverr.jpg.6441d3ba207be15c827f6d78ac69c0ba.jpg
So 4 days ago, I got a message saying I am now Level 2 - yay! (I’ve been Lvl 2 for the longest time then somehow got bumped to Lvl 1). So I started to put my gigs back to active but only 15 were allowed instead of 20. So I emailed support and they put me back to Level 1. What in the world?! Anyone experience this?

Maybe a lingering side effect of this?

Ticket has been answered; Team Lead (Fiverr Customer Support) Apr 15, 6:54 AM EDT Hi there, Thank you for contacting us about this issue. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused and our technical team is aware of the issue and working on a quick resolution. If you were promoted twice today, then the second promotion will be reverted back and your account will only receive one level promotion. The same applies if you were demoted twice - the second demotion will be reverted back and the ac…

That’s really odd.

I got a message when I unpaused two gigs, making it 6 gigs that are live instead of 4, saying I am trying to have too many gigs and need to pause one if I want that many!

I think they are all live now anyway but I haven’t checked search results.

You’re supposed to get 7 gigs for being a new seller.

Maybe a lingering side effect of this?

Ticket has been answered; Team Lead (Fiverr Customer Support) Apr 15, 6:54 AM EDT Hi there, Thank you for contacting us about this issue. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused and our technical team is aware of the issue and working on a quick resolution. If you were promoted twice today, then the second promotion will be reverted back and your account will only receive one level promotion. The same applies if you were demoted twice - the second demotion will be reverted back and the ac…

I wasn’t promoted twice, just got one notice. Hmm…

Yes, but you were retroactively demoted, meaning you were promoted beyond the level you were supposed to be at. That’s kind of a double promotion.

No, if that was the case, then I would be at the Seller level. I wasn’t double promoted. This is all too strange and support is not helping.

No, if that was the case, then I would be at the Seller level. I wasn’t double promoted. This is all too strange and support is not helping.

What I meant is that you were “double promoted”, and then demoted. Perhaps they thought they double promoted you, and that’s why they demoted you.

Archived