Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr is showing me offline

I just cleared my caches and history of the chrome browser. After that My Fiverr account logged out. I signed in to fiverr again. But unfortunately now Fiverr is showing me offline when I join from pc. I refreshed many times. I checked all sittings everything is fine. Still, it shows me offline.
What should I do? :frowning:

1 Like

You May Contact With Fiverr Support, they will solve this problem

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong on your end. You don’t have to appear online for a potential buyer to find you.

2 Likes

How do you know Fiverr is showing you offline?

If you are going by the dot by your profile picture not being green that is not a good indicator. The sure way to tell is when you go to your profile page and see the icon that says in green Online.

2 Likes

My gigs are not visible in online filters

Check this out.

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

1 Like

This is exactly what happened to my gigs lately. I don’t know what is the culprit. But the best way I can do (until now) is keep signing off and on… until my gigs appear when the ‘online sellers’ filter applied.

1 Like

Same here. I have logged into my account by using firefox. When I click the online button in google chorme My gig dosen’t show online. But in firefox the green dot appears on my profile. Is there any problem. Should I contact with the customer Support.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with this.

Also, you can try making your account go offline in the settings and get it back online.
It had worked for me.

1 Like