Fiverr Forum

Fiverr is the BEST Market place of my short experience

https://uk.fiverr.com/greenkhan32/design-attractive-business-card

Hello, this is not the place for promoting another website like fiverr, probably you will be banned from fiverr.

Hi,

yes - not a really good idea to use the infrastructure of a company to promote a direct “competitor”. Well it looks like that even that is not true - check the trust of that mentioned page with the habitual tools in internet and you will see that it is at least “fishy”, maybe more.

Cheers

looks so much like fiverr, but then i’m pretty sure fiverr will ban your account or maybe limit it for this act of yours

All you have to do is check their Alexa rating. Fiverr has a global rank of 448. Gigs4 ranks at 458,512. This means not enough people are visiting the site, so your likelihood of getting orders is very small.

I would like to have an alternative to Fiverr, and plenty of people on Fiverr work on other websites, there’s nothing wrong with that. However, I haven’t found a good alternative. Few get traffic like Fiverr, others make you take tests, and instead of having gigs, you have to bid on projects which means you’re not likely to get the job.

Someone got scared, lol

My first Fiverr id is restricted. then this id. please all help me, not angry with me. i am little. not up forget

i will give you anything service of design. if you need please tell me…

Reply to @graphicempire:
sorry

Reply to @fastcopywriter:
THANKS DEAR

Reply to @inspiredtony:
SORRY BROTHER

Reply to @solow13:
YES BOSS …

Reply to @greenkhan32: Your account is not restricted. I clicked on your name and noticed I can still order your gig. If you had more gigs, you’d be making more money, hopefully.

Reply to @fastcopywriter:
many many thanks dear… i will try honestly.

Reply to @greenkhan32:
i will give you anything service of design. if you need please tell me…