Fiverr is the inspiration to move forward in life

mizanwork

Fiverr is best and world top freelancing platform for there best user experience and support.

Why I love Fiverr?

I live in Bangladesh, Bangladesh is a developing country. A child of a middle class family like me has to face many adversities. My studies stopped 1 year ago due to financial problems of my family. Since Bangladesh is a development country, it is very difficult to get a job here.

But now i start again my study for fiverr Career . After that I started looking for a job online with a lot of thought. I try to work in many marketplaces but I don’t have any success. According to a friend of mine, I opened an account on Fiverr and started published my service gigs. I really surprised i got my first order in only 3 days after my first gig published. After I got my first order on Fiverr, I regained my self-confidence. It’s been about 5 months since I started working on fiverr and I’m thinking of resuming my studies. Currently I am a Level 1 seller in Fiverr.

So my advice to those who are new is to keep in mind that fiverr will never disappoint you. So work well by maintaining the Fiverr Rules and success will come. Thanks Fiverr team a lot of love. And I hope fiverr will one day be the biggest company in the world.

There are many experts in this forum. I want some more ideas from them on how to do something better.

Fiverr is best and world top freelancing platform for there best user experience and support.

Why I love Fiverr?

I live in Bangladesh, Bangladesh is a developing country. A child of a middle class family like me has to face many adversities. My studies stopped 1 year ago due to financial problems of my family. Since Bangladesh is a development country, it is very difficult to get a job here.

But now i start again my study for fiverr Career . After that I started looking for a job online with a lot of thought. I try to work in many marketplaces but I don’t have any success. According to a friend of mine, I opened an account on Fiverr and started published my service gigs. I really surprised i got my first order in only 3 days after my first gig published. After I got my first order on Fiverr, I regained my self-confidence. It’s been about 5 months since I started working on fiverr and I’m thinking of resuming my studies. Currently I am a Level 1 seller in Fiverr.

So my advice to those who are new is to keep in mind that fiverr will never disappoint you. So work well by maintaining the Fiverr Rules and success will come. Thanks Fiverr team a lot of love. And I hope fiverr will one day be the biggest company in the world.

There are many experts in this forum. I want some more ideas from them on how to do something better.

work well by maintaining the Fiverr Rules and success will come

Following the rules doesn’t make one successful. People don’t buy from you because you followed rules.

One becomes successful by creating something with high demand and low competition that is highly credible.

Why I love Fiverr?

Alright… Here’s some advice for how you can become a better seller:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Alright… Here’s some advice for how you can become a better seller:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thank you for your suggestion

Archived