Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr is the outstanding platform for talented people to earn money!

Fiverr is helping many TALENTED people to earn money and it is a great initiative.

HEY, I am a first time seller on Fiverr and I am offering 2 blogs or articles of 400 words for just 1 gig in JUST 24 HOURS. I am hoping to attain a good start by providing such gig. Fingers Crossed!! :slight_smile:

GRAB THIS OFFER WITH BOTH HANDS

You are right

Reply to @seohut: HEY, I am a first time seller on Fiverr and I am offering 2 blogs or articles of 400 words for just 1 gig in JUST 24 HOURS. I am hoping to attain a good start by providing such gig. Fingers Crossed!!

GRAB THIS OFFER WITH BOTH HANDS

Honestly this is how you advertise your gig. If I were a sheriff on here or you were on my Fiverr page on facebook I would moderate all of your new posts.

Reply to @cust0mcr3ationz: Unfortunately you are not ! So just chill and cheers :wink: respected siR

Fiverr is an amazing market for freelancer like us. I made more than a hundred dollars in a few weeks starting. I am just wondering why Facebook and Twitter prevent links from Fiverr.

Reply to @james_illus:same question in my mind sir !!!

FaceBook is trying to finding a way to make money and prove it has real value. Why would they want to help freely promote another service that is cheap and works??

This post is not allowed on Fiverr and has been removed.

Thumbs up buddy for your post from all talented freelancer !!!
Talent never hidden and fiverr team are providing a strong base for all talented freelancers.
I think that future world fully depend on freelancer as we can see increment of freelancers every year.
Enjoy buddy !!

Reply to @writerndesigner this is great