Fiverr is the substitute of 9 to 5 Job?

salilsharma_21

Dear Folks,

I am only few days old in Fiverr.

I am working as a Creative Head (Graphic Design) last many year in India.

I was thinking fiverr is the substitute of 9 to 5 Job (Daily Job)?

Please share your view.

For some people it is…

For some people, it’s a bit of extra money to help pay off their mortgage quicker, or pay for some holidays, or save up for a car or whatever…

For some people, it’s a way to monetise their hobby - to get paid to do something they love.

It’s lots of things…

For some people it is…

For some people, it’s a bit of extra money to help pay off their mortgage quicker, or pay for some holidays, or save up for a car or whatever…

For some people, it’s a way to monetise their hobby - to get paid to do something they love.

It’s lots of things…

Thank you so much for your feedback.

I am bore my current job.

I think Fiverr is best plate form for working. People’s of fiverr very helpful.

Again thanks

Thank you so much for your feedback.

I am bore my current job.

I think Fiverr is best plate form for working. People’s of fiverr very helpful.

Again thanks

If you mean, “can I quit my day job to freelance full time on Fiverr?”, that’s a slightly different question.

The answer is yes… but you really should only do so once you’ve built up a profitable business here on Fiverr, where you’re confident that it will sustain you and allow you to pay your bills. Freelancing is incredibly unpredictable.

It can be done. Lots of people here on Fiverr do it. But it’s not for everyone, and it’s something I would recommend moving into cautiously, rather than jumping into.

Good luck.

If you mean, “can I quit my day job to freelance full time on Fiverr?”, that’s a slightly different question.

The answer is yes… but you really should only do so once you’ve built up a profitable business here on Fiverr, where you’re confident that it will sustain you and allow you to pay your bills. Freelancing is incredibly unpredictable.

It can be done. Lots of people here on Fiverr do it. But it’s not for everyone, and it’s something I would recommend moving into cautiously, rather than jumping into.

Good luck.

Hat’s Off Your Thinking.

Your are like my Mentor. It’s my good luck I have person like you in my contact.

Archived