Fiverr isn't just a $5 Site. Showcase your Average Selling Price

Guest iamjunaid

Guest iamjunaid

Thanks to Extras my Average selling price is way too good

I hope it will get much better with higher Order

Please feel free to share your Average Prices

Mine is "$18"

Thank you Fiverr

You are the Best (y) http://forum.fiverr.com/uploads/FileUpload/f8/9ec68cb5272f32df781a9d09567674.png

Guest iamjunaid

Reply to @ilovenish: It is awesome. Plus it will get better with time as i can see your sales are coming very good. 44 reviews in 1 or 2 month is awesome.

That’s impressive, but once again delivering a website in 24 hour can be really heavy and time consuming, so it’s understandable. Some things cannot be done cheap.
I started from 5$ as everyone else, I guess, but now I reject cheap orders to save time for something more tasty… so the value is growing gradually.

Guest iamjunaid

Reply to @ruslancer: I don’t think rejecting small orders is a good option. But i do have bad experience with some $5 guys. so Dont take $5 order unless he Place order without talking to me first.

Reply to @iamjunaid: it is when you have a very limited time for the fiverr and gotta save it for the real stuff. I guess, you dealt too with people who provide descriptions of what they want for 5$ so the time you spend just to read and understand it would cost more.
I do coding mostly from scratch and all this work is pretty heavy and time consuming, I’d say I don’t have simple and fast gigs to provide for now, but I want to create something… nothing good comes to mind yet.

Guest iamjunaid

Reply to @emjayye: Good Technique and also Your average price is great. At beginning you should only focus on building your reputation. Good Luck

Reply to @toutou123: I never use any other extra except extra fast delivery. I don’t set extra fast for a basic gig, since I start to feel like a slave 🙂 and it’s really difficult to manage the work then. But I’m in different category too, there is nothing more to offer there in extra 🙂

Reply to @irfanisrael: I put in my gig request to check with me first before making any order. Most people do that and I just reply them, when I think it is not my work, that I cannot help.
If order was made without speaking to me first, I politely explain why I have to cancel and ask to cancel mutually. There is an option to set that the work is not fit with the payment when you cancel. After mutual cancellation all is good, it doesn’t affect your rating and cancel rate.

Guest iamjunaid

Reply to @toutou123: My Area is Presentation designing
For a Basic GIG i am offering 15 slides with animation, transitions and background effects. Now if you have some graphs or tables then you have to buy a Extra. which is for every 3 slides. So this way i have taken my Average to $18
Also sometime Extra fast is also helpful in this regard

Archived