Fiverr, It's my dream . One day I become Top Rated

Guest sujon_kumar

Guest sujon_kumar

Hi there,
I am sujon. I am new in fiverr. Last few years i working with my local clients. Nowadays I want to work with international clients. So I open my first account on fiverr. If someone help me How can I make my dream come true?
Your simple tips can take me long way, do not hesitate to give me a tips.
advance thanks.
SUJON

Hiya Sujon,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

The possibilities are endless if you put in the hard work. 💪

Utilize the Help & Edu Center (In fact, it will become your newest BF)

If you use the search 🔎 field you’ll find a wealth of information.

💡 Tips for Sellers is also a good place to start.

🔻

Have you ever watched those TV programs like Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Supernanny, etc. All these TV shows are based on the premise of an expert telling others what they are doing wrong, even though the people doing the parenting or the owners of the restaurant are working full-time on what they do and desperate to succeed. It seems incredible at times, when you have a restaurant owner whose kitchen is dirty and staff are incompetent or a parent who feeds a kid tons of sugar and can’t get …
In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

These should keep you busy for awhile, brew some coffee.

Archived