Fiverr just canceled order

abzzzdesign

Fiverr just canceled a order without knowing that there was a bug in their service , the bug was that i never received any message that my buyer did , he sent me the logo and their tagline but i never been notified with email or by notify section.

Anybody has the same issue ?

~Happ

Fiverr just canceled a order without knowing that there was a bug in their service , the bug was that i never received any message that my buyer did , he sent me the logo and their tagline but i never been notified with email or by notify section.

~Happ

~Happ

@abzzzdesign contact fiverr CS

~Happ

@abzzzdesign contact fiverr CS

Yes after i did and no reply Fiverr is showing me the ATTENTION - ACCOUNT WARNING this is Fiverr fault not mine they also need to refund me the sum that i just lost.

~Happ

~Happ

he sent me the logo and their tagline

What did you think he was sending the logo and tagline for? Did you get that how?

Where did you see that?

he sent me the logo and their tagline

What did you think he was sending the logo and tagline for? Did you get that how?

Where did you see that?

Yes dear misscrystal i knew it when Fiverr cancel the order but i never recieved a notification that the buyer sent me the logo and tagline just after Fiverr canceled the order than after i saw at the order page that the buyer sent the logo and tagline but never before the cancellation.

This is 100% Fiverr fault and they should take responsible for this , this could happend to me with $25 tomorrow again with $100 so we just look it and ignore it we should now who/s fault is that.

This is also bad for the Gig because it will be listed down if Fiverr cancel the order from that gig.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived