Fiverr keeps showing the "Oops, Something Went Wrong" page

Every time I go to Fiverr, it shows the “Oops, Something Went Wrong” page. I tried clearing the history in my browser and the site does show up again. However, after I login, the “Oops” page comes right back. What is going on here?

Have you tried using different browsers, “Private Mode” etc. Have you also tried accessing your on your phone?

I tried a different browser and it did the same thing. I guess I’ll try my phone now.

Okay, I tried adding an extension to the Fiverr.com address and it brought me to the page. Basically, it only works when you have Fiverr.com/SOMETHINGHERE. If you just have Fiverr.com, then it doesn’t work.

Is that in your workstation or your phone?

It was my workstation.

So I am pretty sure what you are experience is an isolated issue. Hope the issue resolves it self after a while.

Otherwise I would recommend just try restarting your workstation as well as your internet connection just to clear ALL cache out.

Might be a DNS resolving issue. Google for the way to flush your DNS cache as well. :slight_smile:

Errm, would strongly recommend NOT advising people to perform computer actions which they are not completely aware of.
This can come bite you in the event they mess up anything with their PC.

Thus I only left it at RESTARTING the router.