Fiverr Level Status Update

georgetanner

Hi, a seller had asked an similar question that I found very interesting but did not get any response unfortunately. My question is, when you as a seller finally got promoted to a level 1 or level 2 badge, did anyone notice a change in their impressions, clicks and even more orders for having the badge? Thanks!

I would like to know that also. I know that I bought a gig once and I I chose a level 2 seller, because I thought they would do a better job, I think levels could increase your impressions and clicks, but I am new to this, so I am just going by my limited experience of buying 1 gig in the past.

Thanks! That really helped.

My experience has been that as a more highly rated seller, I must have done better in the search, because I was getting more clicks, more enquiries, and more gigs. Then, I cancelled a bunch of 1+ year old orders that were sitting incomplete in my queue. that dropped my completion rate down to around 40%, and over 2 months I found myself down to basic seller status. Again, I am assuming I am not coming up in the search, because I was getting 2 or 3 enquiries per month. Now that I have gotten a few orders, and my numbers are up again, I am hoping I’ll go up a level, and start seeing some more enquiries.

Archived