Fiverr Logo Hidden Meaning

logofist

I doubt that’s an intended interpretation, but interesting thought. Seen the Tostitos logo?

Interesting use of subliminal advertising right in the brand name. Good job of recognizing it.

You can be sure people’s subconscious’s recognized it.

It’s fun to look around at products in the grooming section of a drugstore, the packaging, to see all the subliminal messages deliberately worked into both packaging and what it says on the packaging.

Eric Schlosser said in “ Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American meal ”, that’s in the 1960’s McDonald’s wanted to change its logo design , but design consultant and psychologist Lewis Cheskin advised against it.

He said that the breast shaped design was in line with the Freudian theory of humans being sexually driven.

mcdonalds-banner-1.png.1c6d7a2cd353c40cdfa2bd2f0d81135f.png

More logos with meanings:

favicon.icoSteemkr – 11 Jan 18
1861500161_E59BBEE789873-12.jpg.17d10d91d6673e560a301441660afffd.jpg

Famous Logos With Hidden Messages — Steemkr

Logos are everywhere. On the clothes we wear, on the phones we use, and on the food we buy— we’re surrounded. Some… by ssophiee

Let me firstly fix fiverr logo 🧐

I think idea behind f+i is giving or providing services something like deal or handshake between 2 persons (in this case probably connection between customer and seller)

Let me firstly fix fiverr logo 🧐

I think idea behind f+i is giving or providing services something like deal or handshake between 2 persons (in this case probably connection between customer and seller)

WOW

nice observation 👏

It’s a person standing in shallow water trying to fend off a large shark going for the face.

It’s a person standing in shallow water trying to fend off a large shark going for the face.

It’s a person status in shallow water looking to fend off a massive shark going for the face.

Lol, you couldn’t think of something original, Mr copycat?

But a few words are different!

But a few words are different!

This is what happens when you use free software online to spin articles and content.

I’m guessing that your copycat doesn’t actually speak English and thinks that spinning other posters’ comments is an easy way to demonstrate otherwise.

I’f I’m wrong, they will respond to this call out. If I’m right, they will respond by saying something incomprehensible like: "Incontinent badger never spins contently from the Interwebs."

The thought process must be;
I want to write something so I will be noticed as smart and get top rated seller so this is a female so no one will care, or no one will notice this, and if I change three words it’s not copying so it’s allowed. And buyers will see my gigs and buy from me.

It happens to me every couple of weeks it seems …

@zahid0406

It’s a person status in shallow water looking to fend off a massive shark going for the face.

It would be much more interesting to come up with your own ideas. I would really like to see an original post from you!

I want to write something so I will be noticed as smart and get top rated seller so this is a female so no one will care, or no one will notice this, and if I change three words it’s not copying so it’s allowed. And buyers will see my gigs and buy from me.

It happens to me every couple of weeks it seems …

I want to write something so I will be noticed as smart and get top rated seller so this is a female so no one will care, or no one will notice this,

Or it could be:

Finally, after years of searching, I have found the woman who lured me to her gingerbread cottage in the woods and turned my sister into an emu. Now I will use the Grimoire I stole during my escape, to slowly become her. I will start by stealing her words and likeness. While she is preoccupied by the forum, my sister who is still an emu will then sneak up to her mountain home and do what else needs to be done…

It seems to be a habit:

Your spinning software isn’t very good 😉

149209_1.pngFiverr’s…downfall? The Ranting Pot

I think a bunch of old sellers are facing this issue, and that’s because of the algorithm that doesn’t guarantee your rank even if you have exceptional reviews and a bunch of orders. Now the algorithm is mumble bumble. New sellers with 30 reviews end up on the ‘Best Selling’ tab and they keep their position for a long time. Now I’m branching out on other platforms too. Maybe is a good thing as I build a reputation on other platforms.

133313_1.png zahid0406:

I suppose a gaggle of antique dealers is dealing with this problem, and that’s due to the algorithm that doesn’t assure your rank even if you have outstanding reviews and a gaggle of orders.

Now the set of rules is mumbling bumble. New sellers with 30 critiques grow to be at the ‘satisfactory selling’ tab and they keep their position for a long time.

Now I’m branching out on other systems too. maybe is a superb thing as I build a reputation on other structures.

It seems to be a habit:

Your spinning software isn’t very good 😉

149209_1.pngFiverr’s…downfall? The Ranting Pot

I think a bunch of old sellers are facing this issue, and that’s because of the algorithm that doesn’t guarantee your rank even if you have exceptional reviews and a bunch of orders. Now the algorithm is mumble bumble. New sellers with 30 reviews end up on the ‘Best Selling’ tab and they keep their position for a long time. Now I’m branching out on other platforms too. Maybe is a good thing as I build a reputation on other platforms.

133313_1.png zahid0406:

I suppose a gaggle of antique dealers is dealing with this problem, and that’s due to the algorithm that doesn’t assure your rank even if you have outstanding reviews and a gaggle of orders.

Now the set of rules is mumbling bumble. New sellers with 30 critiques grow to be at the ‘satisfactory selling’ tab and they keep their position for a long time.

Now I’m branching out on other systems too. maybe is a superb thing as I build a reputation on other structures.

It seems to be a habit:

There are many more! That’s why I said that I would like to see an “original” post!

Archived