Fiverr London Event

… anyone going? (November 5th)

I’ll certainly be there. I’ll be the one in the crown (Artwork-KING) getting very drunk at the bar, telling every representative of Fiverr that it should have been called Tennerr!

Really looking forward to it - who else is going?

Cheers,

AK

Awesome! I remember ‘speaking’ to you when I first arrived here, 8 months ago. You were very friendly and that has stuck in my head! How will I recognise you? Are you coming ‘uddered up’? Or will you have a bell around your neck?

Yup me too, Look forward to meeting you all. No picture require, you’ll know who I am :smiley:

Awesome stuff! I’m still wearing my crown. It will give me authority when asking the Fiverr team to add the TIP BUTTON!!!

:slight_smile: Look forward to seeing you Madmoo, Ozzie!

I’m Jon - or you can call me King if you want to… :slight_smile: First round is on me! Cocktails here we come!

@ArtworkKing Jon. Whereabouts are you travelling from ?

Reply to @ozzieuk: Northamptonshire, well, on the boarder between Leicestershire and Northamptonshire, so probably get the train from Market Harborough.

What about you?

Reply to @madmoo:

I figured out I’ve earned them around $2000 in 8 months. I expect more than a beer! If rose petals aren’t thrown in front of me upon my entry, I will be extremely annoyed!

Ah I know Harborough, I have a few friends that way, I’ll be coming in from Chesterfield, North Derbyshire.

Not going to do the whole driving thing, getting the train in.

Reply to @ozzieuk: Awesome - waiting to hear back on the hotels from Fiverr, if I hear anything, I’ll let you know.

I’m guessing direct to Paddington is the way forward?

My wife is coming along - she wants know why I spend so much time on this place… so be nice everyone :slight_smile: Tell her it’s awesome and I can do it full time from now on! :slight_smile:

Cheshire - lovely part of the country! I had a promotional company for 10 years, before that I was freelance, but I’m so happy to knock all the big company bullcrap on the head and do something a little more… interesting! I get to spend valued time with my awesome 3 year old daughter and my lovely wife (whom you will meet).

I think Fiverr (and alternative products of the same ilk) are certainly the way forward with modern business. 9-5 anyone? Nah! :slight_smile:

You should hear about the discounts tomorrow, all being well. However I’m booking with or without them Tomorrow evening, I 've booked the train already.

Awesome stuff - Ang, Ozzie look out for the guy in the crown, with a wife looking very disappointed that I followed through with the idea… and we’ll have lots of fun. Be great to talk to two Top Sellers and see how you guys are doing!

Totally awesome!

I’m guessing it’s not just us three… I’m guessing there are more UK based Fiverr sellers?

Coming to the Event! From Italy! Just booked the plane and Hostel ; )

edited

I can’t make it to london event as I am in different timezone. But you guys enjoy and yes, please do post the pictures :slight_smile:

I’d love to come along to put some names to faces but not sure if this is open invite? I assume not otherwise I’d have heard? Had a great first couple of months of Fiverr - long may it continue!

I’ll be there! Be great to share fiverr stories with other graphic designers and sellers in general!

Tom

Reply to @newbold3d:

Awesome stuff Tom! Can’t wait to have a chat with everyone!