Fiverr Make me able to Come back in Life Again.. :)

shahaan

Hi,

My Name is Shahaan Shaukat and i am a FreeLancer Web Developer from last 10 years, i Started my Career from Different Networks Like Odesk and Elance once they Got Closed i Couldn’t Make much improvement in the Field and Almost felt like a Useless in this Field, One day i went to my Friend who is Very Good Digital Marketer and Also a Member of FIVERR and discussed the situation and He Help me to Make my Profile over the Fiverr and i started working on it and after 6 months great effort i came into life once again and Now my Main Source of Earning is FIVERR projects and FIVERR is Really a LOVE.
I saw different posting about the things people bought from Fiverr earning so i am posting my Experience in the same Sense like i have Earned another way of Doing Great Work from FIVERR and i bought alot of my Dreams 🙂 which i can’t post Photos as they are Alot

But the Conclusion is that if you have skills and you have patience then there is not excuse so you can say i am helpless as FIVERR is here for all the persons who know to do something whatever it is.

i have one negative thing experience which i also want to share here may be i need to face alot of negative replies on that but still its my personal opinion that whenever i got some issues with buyers not many but 1 or 2, Staff always did favour to Buyer i think sellers are also important for this network.

But still i can say

Fiverr is My Most Precious Profile

It was my Story over there 😉

Regards
Shahaan Shaukat

Hi,

My Name is Shahaan Shaukat and i am a FreeLancer Web Developer from last 10 years, i Started my Career from Different Networks Like Odesk and Elance once they Got Closed i Couldn’t Make much improvement in the Field and Almost felt like a Useless in this Field, One day i went to my Friend who is Very Good Digital Marketer and Also a Member of FIVERR and discussed the situation and He Help me to Make my Profile over the Fiverr and i started working on it and after 6 months great effort i came into life once again and Now my Main Source of Earning is FIVERR projects and FIVERR is Really a LOVE.

I saw different posting about the things people bought from Fiverr earning so i am posting my Experience in the same Sense like i have Earned another way of Doing Great Work from FIVERR and i bought alot of my Dreams 🙂 which i can’t post Photos as they are Alot

But the Conclusion is that if you have skills and you have patience then there is not excuse so you can say i am helpless as FIVERR is here for all the persons who know to do something whatever it is.

i have one negative thing experience which i also want to share here may be i need to face alot of negative replies on that but still its my personal opinion that whenever i got some issues with buyers not many but 1 or 2, Staff always did favour to Buyer i think sellers are also important for this network.

But still i can say

Fiverr is My Most Precious Profile

It was my Story over there 😉

Regards

Shahaan Shaukat

Best sentence I’ve read in a while!

Well done!

Well done!

Well done!

Thanks you @wuerz123

It’s all one sentence, isn’t it? Love your enthusiasm and positivity. Keep on posting on the forum. It makes me feel good about life!

It’s all one sentence, isn’t it? Love your enthusiasm and positivity. Keep on posting on the forum. It makes me feel good about life!

Thanks you so much and I love the Support by Friends Like you Bro @homeestates 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Archived