Fiverr Manually Changes GIG Ranking

alii_raja1

Hi there! 😄

I hope you are doing great at this hard time.

I just want to discuss a Strange thing about Fiverr ranking. I have been working on Fiverr since 2013 and for the last couple of years, this is happening with me.

About 3 weeks ago, my GIG was on the very first page in “WordPress Website” keyword for the last 5-6 months. Suddenly GIG disappeared and now it is not even on the first 15 pages. The same happened with me last year and my GIG has gone from search results.

I think Fiverr manually drops your GIG to give exposure to new sellers, but this Ranking should be based on quality and demotion should be gradually, not suddenly that GIG doesn’t show at all.

Now, I have to wait for another 6 months hoping that maybe Fiverr put GIG back.

I have tried to change Gig title, tags & description. Nothing worked, so if anyone of you facing the same issue what are your thoughts about this?

Lots of people are facing same problem. You can check this, people are discussing here to find a solution.

I recently noticed this “bug”: Top sellers from the first page get thrown to the last page and then forgotten forever. If you came here to learn why and how I fixed it, you’ve come to the right place. However, this may take a lot of effort from your side, so, get ready! rocket Before I show you the steps to fix your gig’s position in the search, I wanna explain how the search algorithm works and why so many people are confused about it. Why am I getting demoted?Fiverr decided to insert a …

Archived