Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Marketing Strategies

What are your best Fiverr Marketing strategies outside of Fiverr to promote your gigs (ie Facebook page promoting Fiverr, etc)

using social media is a big one facebook, twitter, linkdin, youtube, even ask your friends to send your page around. Also you could even print off business cards and pass them out to people.

Because social media can be a full time job, choose which ones work for you rather than trying to be everywhere. For instance, if you’re marketing your services to businesses, Linkedin would be a good idea. One of the outlets I’m concentrating on is Pinterest, posting pics related to my readings gigs with a link back to Fiverr.

Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, Websites etc etc.

Get to work and add us on all :slight_smile:

I have a facebook and twitter…

I put my work on facebook, twitter, flickr, tumblr and my own domain.

Oh and occasionally on pinterest and instagram :wink:

using social media is a big one facebook, twitter, linkdin, youtube, even ask your friends to send your page around. Also you could even print off business cards and pass them out to people.

Because social media can be a full time job, choose which ones work for you rather than trying to be everywhere. For instance, if you’re marketing your services to businesses, Linkedin would be a good idea. One of the outlets I’m concentrating on is Pinterest, posting pics related to my readings gigs with a link back to Fiverr.