Fiverr messing with peoples money and giving stupid answers for there mistakes and not fixing them

Fiverr messing with peoples money and giving stupid answers for there mistakes and not fixing them READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Fragglesrock

Dec 11 07:06 (IST)

This is more of the biggest BS I have ever seen in my life. Please go look and you will see I have filled 5 orders within hours and nothing is wrong with my gigs and they are not breaking “compliance with our terms of service”. Please put me back into the search asap cause this is costing me money. Also its really nice you guys notified me of this. WTF

From: Fiverr’s Customer Support Team notifications-support@fiverr.com

To: fragglesrock <@%$#%$@%@%$#@@yahoo.com>

Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 6:55 PM

Subject: [Fiverr Customer Support] Re: My ads not in the search (ticket #271417)

Fiverr’s Customer Support Team (Fiverr Customer Support)

Dec 10 13:55 (IST)

Hi fragglesrock,

Your account has accumulated too many services that are not in compliance with our terms of service. For the safety of our community, your account has been removed from our search results until further editorial review. Please make sure that when submitting gigs, you adhere to all of the editorial guidelines and terms of service.

Best,

Follow @FiverrHQ on Twitter for live site and service updates

Fragglesrock

Dec 10 08:55 (IST)

Why are my ads not showing up in the search or getting any traffic. If you search: "Give you 100 sexy"

my ads titled: Give you 100 sexy video clips for you to use on youtube, doesnt come up.

I SWEAR THIS PLACE IS TURNING INTO PAYPAL WHICH EVERYONE HATES AND WE ALL KNOW WHY.

[Sheriff’s Note: Please refrain from using all caps. Thank you.]

NO ANSWERS FROM THE FIVERR STAFF AND I AM SHOCKED THAT THEY HAVENT REMOVED THIS THREAD CAUSE IT SPEAKS TRUTH AND THEY HATE THAT

I’m not sure, however, posting in all caps (which is often considered to be CyberYelling) may be deemed to be out of compliance with the environment desired for the forums.

You “money” is not being messed with, also. You might say your opportunity is. However, “sexy video clips” might be seen as “adult” services and I would have to dig a little for you…though…I do believe it is frowned upon.

Finally, you have no “right” to a gig. This is a privately owned business (may or may not even be incorporated in your country) and so I would suggest if you care about your wealth creation opportunities, you focus on how to fit in rather than trying to “fit” them to you.

Is that to say there are no legitimate gripes, or even that you don’t have one… Not even the wisest of us can know. I only mean, if you really want to make it here, make some changes. If you want to stand your ground, do it out of the search…

^ what he said. Adult themes aren’t accepted everywhere on the internet :slight_smile:

They are not adult and i have already had someone buy them and gave positive feedback and second even if there was a problem with that ad they shouldnt take all my ads from the search. I dont care what you say. Also if you try to say the word sexy is adult your wrong cause tons of girls on here use that word with ads up for years.

Anyone at Fiverr feel like doing the right thing and putting my ads back in the search that shouldnt have been removed to begin with??? And yes I have emailed support as you can see above.

STILL NO RESPONSE FROM FIVERR SO WHO RUNS OR OWNS THIS WEBSITE?

[Sheriff’s Note:

From Fiverr Forum Do’s & Don’ts:

Do keep all posts respectful, constructive and concise so that all visitors can enjoy and benefit from the discussions. Also, this makes it easier for us to collect feedback - both positive and negative.

Please don’t use this forum as a replacement for support. If you have technical issues or concerns regarding your personal account the Fiverr Support Team is available 24/7 to help you.

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/71/fiverr-forum-do039s-don039ts#Form_Comment

Also, as previously requested, please refrain from using all caps. Thank you.]

Obviously you need to learn something about big companies. Their life does not revolve around yours. They have a lot of messages they need to respond to. Yes the average is about an hour for a response but I can assume with the way you are talking now that you approached them just the same. That makes customer support in any form unwilling to cooperate with someone. Also you saying “other people are doing it” as an excuse is kind of silly. The many moderators are probably up to their neck in cleaning it all up. So yes by their terms what you provide can be considered against TOS but there may be others that aren’t against the TOS. Since putting sexy clips on youtube sounds more like putting something prerogative up on youtube than saying “I will advertise your company in a sexy voice” or whatever. Also, I would appreciate you not calling those on here girls as we are not girls. We are not children. We are adults so perhaps restate your phrases and think of what you type before you click send.

[Sheriff’s Note:

From Fiverr Forum Do’s & Don’ts:

Do keep all posts respectful, constructive and concise so that all visitors can enjoy and benefit from the discussions. Also, this makes it easier for us to collect feedback - both positive and negative.

Thank you.]

On a final note: STOP YELLING AT US LIKE THIS IF YOU ARE REALLY MAD! WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU BUT NOT IF YOU ARE TREATING US LIKE CHILDREN!

Someone needs to sit down, calm themself and take a chill pill…

Reply to @dracosama: AMEN!

And this is what they call support at fiverr. lol Remove the facts of my post and no one at fiverr attending to my problem. Like I said just like paypal and government that doesnt like truth and tried to silence you. Now go ahead and edit the truth out of my post again even though it is respectful, constructive like you asked but its facts you all dont want to hear. UNBELIEVABLE!

Sometimes its good to share, other times it is just annoying.

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: I agree

internetgod69 said: internetgod69
Like someone pointed out earlier, enterprises don't revolve around you, its the opposite, so maybe morally you feel offended but it makes no business sense. Its just not worth the fight. You don't have a stake in the business, they don't owe you anything.

All I can say is that you have decided to join Fiverr as a seller, and as a seller you have to play with Fiverr’s rules

I think Fiverr is a privilege to belong to. It is a free website. You pay nothing to be here, so you aren’t losing any money. You already said you had 5 sales, so it looks like you are actually making money to me.

I could understand if you were paying a monthly fee to belong to Fiverr. In that case, you would be losing money, but we, as sellers, do not pay a dime to be here.

If they removed your gig from their search, it is for a reason. Yes sex sells so you will have some sales. What I suggest doing is create some new gigs and increase your intake. How about 100 clips of cute cats? That would sell and I bet it would stay on the search for a long time.

Bruce

I SWEAR THIS PLACE IS TURNING INTO PAYPAL WHICH EVERYONE HATES AND WE ALL KNOW WHY.

NO ANSWERS FROM THE FIVERR STAFF AND I AM SHOCKED THAT THEY HAVENT REMOVED THIS THREAD CAUSE IT SPEAKS TRUTH AND THEY HATE THAT

I’m not sure, however, posting in all caps (which is often considered to be CyberYelling) may be deemed to be out of compliance with the environment desired for the forums.

You “money” is not being messed with, also. You might say your opportunity is. However, “sexy video clips” might be seen as “adult” services and I would have to dig a little for you…though…I do believe it is frowned upon.

Finally, you have no “right” to a gig. This is a privately owned business (may or may not even be incorporated in your country) and so I would suggest if you care about your wealth creation opportunities, you focus on how to fit in rather than trying to “fit” them to you.

Is that to say there are no legitimate gripes, or even that you don’t have one… Not even the wisest of us can know. I only mean, if you really want to make it here, make some changes. If you want to stand your ground, do it out of the search…