Fiverr Mobile App Feedback

natalieab

Hi everyone!

We are working on a major Fiverr App update and would love all of our mobile users to be involved. We are planning on adding many new features such as:

1. Improve the way buyers and sellers communicate
  2. Add more analytics
  3. Allow buyers to video call sellers

What features would help you get more done? Let us know in this thread.

Hello Natalieab,

I’ve upgraded to a larger iPhone 6+ so I can better communicate with clients and prospects. I would love to see this supported and I’m not looking for a sudo iPad app either.

1. Absolutely, the input field is pretty small and having it “pop” open into a fullscreen sheet would allow me to better articulate on the go. Right now, I’m working in notes app and pasting into a fiverr.

2. Analytics is my speciality of mine and having data to build stacked reports is critical for me. Can we have Google Drive integration to seamlessly pull .csv into our own drive? Many of us already use this authentication feature on fiverr.

3. This is a great value-add, but there has to be a threshold to communicate. ie, New prospects would have to send an invite for video conference and a seller has the option to reject or accept. I do see this as a major “game changer” for my regulars and clients that need a 1, 2, 3 explanation versions a dense email. Also, I would want to send video voice mails in the event a client can’t pick up.

4. How does the mobile search experience differ from the desktop version? Can we have a webmaster tools feature similar to what “position” a gig is doing on mobile / desktop searches?

Sales, marketing analytics, and positions should all come into play to nurture gigs that sell and promote optimizations for those that don’t perform.

Warm Regards,

Zima

I am very much excited about No. 3. Anyhow, I have some suggestions for you.

1 - We are not able to view/download attachments in buyer requests section of android app. I miss many projects due to that. Kindly allow us to download the attachments.

2 - We can’t send any of our gig of our choice in response to buyer request but we are limited to the category specific.

For example, if a buyer has posted a request about WordPress in Support & IT section. So, we can’t offer him WordPress related. So, Fiverr app should allow us to offer any gig to buyer as we do in PC version.

3 - There is not countdown timer in app, we should have this. I was late 2 times because of this. (I am afraid if I bear any loss due to this)

Hey @natalieab,

my 2 cents:

1. yes that’s always a good idea. but with moderation.
    Over the past few months, I have noticed that more and more people message me on Fiverr with a simple “hi” or “are you there?”. I assume it’s people that use the fiverr mobile app, expecting some sort of real time chat.

Maybe they can send a chat request instead of sending a message when on the mobile app. But they need to know that the seller has to accept and that depends on his availability

1. I personally can’t have enough analytics!
    I’d like to know how the buyer found my gig, I’d like to see detailed stats of sales/conversions and the like.

2. Sounds like a cool feature. Especially for people who have bigger projects. It helps establish trust right from the get go. But again, this needs to be on a request/accept basis ONLY. I can’t possibly image what would happen if anyone had the chance to simply press a button to talk to me right there on the spot.
    Maybe along with the decline button, there should be a drop down menu for us sellers to schedule a call in an hour, in 8 hours etc.

on to other suggestions:

DROPBOX INTEGRATION!!
When I deliver huge video files, regular fiverr uploads don’t cut it.
So I’d like the option to be able to select a file already uploaded to my dropbox for delivery via the fiverr mobile app.

As a video maker I can’t tell you how many times I leave a heavy project to export on my workstation and step out for a couple of hours to run errands. So when the exporting is done straight to my dropbox, I would simply choose the already uploaded file for delivery. 🙂

-better attachment/link management.
-an ipad version where there’s a dedicated page just for analytics would be uber cool.
That way I can have my ipad as a third screen, to monitor sales, or gig extra upgrades and such.
-a timezone indicator so we can see immediately how far ahead/behind the buyer is, and we can offer better proposals, or keep in mind for follow-up questions.
-i’d like to see the profile pic of whoever is messaging me. (and the top buyer/repeat client badges as well)
-i’d like to see the order’s timer when I open a specific order.
-and finally i’d like to see a dashboard similar to the desktop one when I try to manage my sales on the go.

that’s it for now. 🙂

Hi frank_d,
thanks for your comment here, very helpful 🙂
your “chat request” idea is very interesting.
regarding dropbox - when you deliver via mobile, you can upload files from dropbox. do you prefer that we also allow delivery dropbox link?

Thanks,
Ariel.

Hey @arielked

regarding dropbox delivery

yes I mean being able to press a button, then my dropbox app opens and I just point to the file that’s already uploaded.

We’re talking about huge high quality encoded video files here. I can’t upload from my phone. 🙂

workflow is as follows:
i export video on my workstation directly to my dropbox folder.
exporting takes hours. when exporting is done I receive a notification on my phone.
so ideally I would open fiverr app, point to the already uploaded file and add my quick response delivery text. 🙂

Hey @arielked

regarding dropbox delivery

yes I mean being able to press a button, then my dropbox app opens and I just point to the file that’s already uploaded.

We’re talking about huge high quality encoded video files here. I can’t upload from my phone. 🙂

workflow is as follows:
i export video on my workstation directly to my dropbox folder.
exporting takes hours. when exporting is done I receive a notification on my phone.
so ideally I would open fiverr app, point to the already uploaded file and add my quick response delivery text. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This may be a dumb question, but how would the video call feature work with the regular site? I don’t have the Fiverr App (and have nothing that it could be installed on anyway). Would it be seamless, so if two people are using the App the option just appears, otherwise it doesn’t?

If the video chat is implemented, please make it something that Sellers must ‘turn on’.

Archived