Fiverr Forum

Fiverr moderator keeps denying my gig, what gives?

Fiverr mod keeps denying my gig. It meets the guidelines in every fassion. Do the fiverr mods get paid to eliminate competition for super sellers or what? I smell corruption, abuse of the system, racism, and some other horrible things. Whoever you are anonymous fiverr mod hiding behind your keyboard, I’ll have you know, you are just making this website suck and you should be castrated for it. Someone fish this lame newb out and oust him please. If I can’t create new gigs, why be a part of fiverr?

Why do people always seem to claim racism when a gig is denied? It seems odd.

Anyway, what was your gig? You seem to have neglected to say what it is.

Gee, I musta forgot to fill in RACE when I set up my membership here.

Of course, if I HAD filled in RACE, I would’ve written “No, thanks, not unless you offer a Paralympic category!”

‘What’ are you talking about, IBS?

Fiverr Forum Moderators (a voluntary position) have nothing to do with Fiverr’s main website or the gig submissions that go on there… Paid Fiverr staffers accept or reject gig submissions on the main website so your beef is with them and more specifically, with Fiverr Customer Support.

In addition, heads up, ‘imabadseed’. When you first typed up this post and ‘fassion’ was misspelled, you should have seen a red line under this nonexistent word. It takes just a second not to look illiterate.

pearlsant said: Fiverr Forum Moderators (a voluntary position) have nothing to do with Fiverr's main website or the gig submissions that go on there..

I don't think Op is referring to Forum Sheriffs or anything Forum related. Seems OP means the Fiverr Mods and Fiverr Admins (real Fiverr workers) that oversee approving Gigs.

@imabadseed

Hi and welcome.

Ranting on the Forum is cool. Just be aware that we’re all Users just like you. You need to Contact Fiverr Customer Support and ask them WHY your gigs are not being approved. Good luck.

imabadseed said: Whoever you are anonymous fiverr mod hiding behind your keyboard, I'll have you know, you are just making this website fragglesrock and you should be CASTRATED for it.

◔ิз◔ิ)~♪♬

voiceoverwork said: I don't think Op is referring to Forum Sheriffs or anything Forum related. Seems OP means the Fiverr Mods and Fiverr Admins (real Fiverr workers) that oversee approving Gigs.

If you say so... I am no good at seeing between the lines when it comes to semantics. The only use of the word 'Moderator' that I am aware of stems from the title given to those who manage forum commentary. Fiverr paid staff are just that..'Staff'.