Fiverr Forum

Fiverr money withdraw problem

While I tried to withdraw money they asked me to enter paypal email and i entered it but neither i got email nor any notification in fiverr like we have sent confirmation link. what might be the cause and solution of this problem ?

Please contact customer support if you are having problems with PayPal Payments they maybe able to help. Usually this is because you might have registered the wrong PayPal email address . Yo can check this by going to Profile -> Settings ->Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it click here

Regards

Wayne Austin

thanx for suggesn :slight_smile:

hay i am having problem with this withdrawals . pls help me to solve this problem

I made my first withdrawal the other day and got the same thing.

I went back and did it again thinking I may have stuffed something up, but turns out the entire balance went to Paypal, just like that. I didn’t realize this would happen, as I would have preferred to leave some money in my account to order gigs.

It took a while to show the withdrawal in my revenues page also, but I’d say it was there within a few hours, as well as the notification that my money was sent to paypal.

alysmcdonough said: I went back and did it again thinking I may have stuffed something up, but turns out the entire balance went to Paypal, just like that. I didn't realize this would happen, as I would have preferred to leave some money in my account to order gigs.

Same thing with fiverr revenue card (payoneer). I would like to see some new option: to select amount of money for withdrawal. I hope someone from Fiverr already work on this :)

I am trying to withdraw funds to pyoneer, at fiverr window a message appears that withdrawal of this account is temporarily disabled, our team is trying to fix it.

Can anyone help me what will be the issue?

When i press the bank transfer button then notification is appear check your email in order to complete your transaction. but i cant receive any email right now. kindly help me in that case if someone have knowledge about this.

Hello everyone…

I’m having a problem trying to cash out my revenue here. An error message - “something went wrong, please try again later” pops up, even after I tried the 3 payment method. Someone should please help me out. Thank you.