Fiverr money withdraw problem

expertsuraz

Please contact customer support if you are having problems with PayPal Payments they maybe able to help. Usually this is because you might have registered the wrong PayPal email address . Yo can check this by going to Profile -> Settings ->Your profile is associated with a PayPal account. To change it click here

Regards

Wayne Austin

• 1 year later...

I made my first withdrawal the other day and got the same thing.

I went back and did it again thinking I may have stuffed something up, but turns out the entire balance went to Paypal, just like that. I didn’t realize this would happen, as I would have preferred to leave some money in my account to order gigs.

It took a while to show the withdrawal in my revenues page also, but I’d say it was there within a few hours, as well as the notification that my money was sent to paypal.

alysmcdonough said: I went back and did it again thinking I may have stuffed something up, but turns out the entire balance went to Paypal, just like that. I didn't realize this would happen, as I would have preferred to leave some money in my account to order gigs.

Same thing with fiverr revenue card (payoneer). I would like to see some new option: to select amount of money for withdrawal. I hope someone from Fiverr already work on this :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived