Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr moved my gig category and I don't think that it fits it, what should I do?

Gig in question offers Twitch clipping services. You can promote and gain more visibility to your twitch channel if you have a lot of funny clips on your channel. I can clip your streams for you. This used to be in “Video & Animation -> Other” as there’s no fitting category for it. Fiverr moved it to “Animation For Streamers”.
I do not do any animation though and “Other” as the category fit more. But when I tried to move it back, I got a Fiverr message, that they moved it to “Animation For Streamers” and that I should update my Gig asap. Does that mean that I’m not allowed to move it back to the “Other” category?

2 Likes

You could contact CS and tell them you don’t do animation in it and ask if you can move it back to where it was previously.

1 Like

Fiverr has recently added a new category and also published that news on forum.

As they have updated that (video & animation) category , they have moved your gig to “Animation for streamers” . Because streams is mentioned in your gig title. I think you can move your gig again .You can try that again by editing your gig . And if you can’t move then contact fiverr CS.

You can contact them through this link >> https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=zendesk

Best Of Luck

1 Like