Fiverr must be upset with me

j6nyc6

I must be weird.

I never look at my analytics page. Never. Too easy to get all twisted out of shape seeing no one visiting your Gig or clicking on it. Same with reviews. I never read those either.

But I found your post funny! 😸

GG

Must’ve been a glitch cuz things look back to normal. I have a plan in store if things ever drastically changed. I was ready to shift into full x-games mode but now I can fall back.

I must be weird.

I never look at my analytics page. Never. Too easy to get all twisted out of shape seeing no one visiting your Gig or clicking on it. Same with reviews. I never read those either.

But I found your post funny! 😸

GG

I must be weird.

I never look at my analytics page. Never. Too easy to get all twisted out of shape seeing no one visiting your Gig or clicking on it.

Same for me. I only checked because @j6nyc6 made a post about them. 😉

I must be weird.

I never look at my analytics page. Never. Too easy to get all twisted out of shape seeing no one visiting your Gig or clicking on it.

Same for me. I only checked because @j6nyc6 made a post about them. 😉

I never used to check my analytics, either.

But since becoming active on the Fiverr Forum, I have checked to verify that the numbers drop after a Gig edit and that sort of thing.

Otherwise, I don’t care if I’ve had 10 or 25 impressions today…lol

fb30c34974391dc7a92dd7d3cecee4f4.thumb.png.64335857cf528332b765d87dc9d2e730.png
fb30c34974391dc7a92dd7d3cecee4f41246×316 20.5 KB

My gig got hit by a bus over night a few days ago and still hasn’t recovered, this last week I’ve had 2 nightmare customers, one of them placed an order and wrote “don’t have” in all of the requirements and cancellled and another left a 1 star review and reported me for giving them an “incomplete delivery” since then my gig has been sent into the shadow realm 🙁

Archived