Fiverr never support sellers

mclabzsolutions

Fiverr only looking for more money rather giving good experience and hand for sellers. recently I got an order from buyer name “kumarverma” I have delivered his requests but time to time this guy is sending me different contents as revisions I think he is trying to make different banners just buying 1gig because I get 1 gig for 1 banner I refused to add new content and I will do unlimited revisions for original request then he asked source files for FREE which is he has to buy it from me I refused to deliver that but I told him that I will any fix you need now he has left me a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK saying a lie I informed this about Fiverr but they haven’t take any action about it. I am really DISAPPOINTED about FIVERR that is why I am sharing my experience with people here I know getting 1 or 2 negative feedback is okay but I cannot accept them from a THIEF who is trying to VIOLATED unlimited revisions

You can offer a refund if he first says he will agree to remove the feedback. Don’t cancel the sale until he first agrees to remove the feedback. Then tell customer support he agreed. Sorry this happened to you. Only send ONE email to customer support not many or they will not respond. Yes they do support sellers.

This is not true. I have a very unfair negative review (in my biased opinion, anyway) right now, and I have in the past. Customer Support has always had my back when I’ve had a genuine reason for wanting it removed. In this case, I do not really see a genuine reason, so I’m going to have to look at writing a bad review back, or opting for a refund with the buyer’s permission to delete the review–as @misscrystal said.

You have a range of options. I know exactly how frustrated you’re feeling, but remember this is business and not personal. You have over 1000 reviews and a 5-star profile like I do, so you have more options than e.g. a newbie.

Alternatively, we could organize a lynching, which feels much more fun and in-line with my feelings tonight 😃

You will have forgotten all about this in a month, so I’d just refund if they accept the review cancellation, hit back with a bad review if they won’t accept it and move on. The high road isn’t very satisfying, but it’s usually the best.

Persian boat death, anyone? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Archived