Fiverr New Layout, New "To Do" Button

claudioa

The design could stay as is to freshen it up but leaving out numbers on the “to-do” list is an impossible wrong decision, I hope this is still in development? This is the main part why people use fiverr, because it is (was?) a possibility to quickly handle your freelancing efforts not like on some sites where you need to watch over a project 20 times. Also the new navigation seems too complicated and things I could achieve in 2 clicks in the past now tend to be 5 more clicks away…

Fiverr, in what direction are you going ?

And shouldn’t the orange and blue bubble above the new icons at least dissapear if you have everything done?

Why doesn’t fiverr communicate with us in this matter on the forum? This is a huge liability as I’m never certain when I finished and when should I continue to stay around on the site. Additionally you have to go after 2 places instead of one, todo+notifications 😑

The new layout is bloody terrible. There’s no reason to switch from text in the menu (the meaning of which is instantly identifiable) to icons (which you have to hover in order to understand what they’re for). Maybe on mobile, but on desktop you have the space, so why not use it. In addition, the Sales and Shopping overview pages are now buried, requiring multiple clicks in that new dropdown menu in order to view them. By what conceivable stretch of imagination could someone think that was a good move UX-wise?

The above is annoying but I’m sure I could learn to live with it. However, I also just noticed that they’ve changed the way the the gig listings are displayed – the number of reviews isn’t shown any longer, instead there’s just some ambiguous yellow dots. As a shopper, the number of reviews is one of the most important metrics I use to evaluate gigs when browsing, and now I’m forced to click through to see it. Hopefully this is some sort of WIP and will be returned to normal soon…?

Gotta love Fiverr, but damn do they make some crap decisions design-wise.

As I search the forums searching for a way to add an extra $5. to a gig. I stumbled upon this post. As I have struggled the past week working with the new layout I sit frustrated. Although we ponder what direction Fiverr is taking, it appears to be yet another large company giving me an excellent product but taking more of my time to do it. Anyone know how to add $5. to the gig? Numbers are they key to our success but for some reason the software platforms keep deleting them from us to see. The White Tab agrees with every comment read in this post.

TY for advice. I would like to have a button on the right hand side like there was before this update that lets me give the wonderful people like you the worker a tip by the click of a button or being able to upgrade gig with the click of a button. I will send another gig which in turns does exactly what I said prior. Waste more time. Neat profile work profile lynx

Archived