Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr new logo

I hope Fiverr new logo! Maybe new logo better than the previous logo.
What is your opinion ?

16 Likes

i think previous one is better

2 Likes

nice logo…just loving

1 Like

Much better than the previous one. All brands are slowly becoming minimal in design. The next one will be Minimalist

Its modern and outstanding logo. :grinning:

1 Like

change is the only constant.
we all love re-branding don’t we?
Fiverr is trying to fit even better in this constantly changing world starting with a logo to font and we don’t know yet what’s new coming!!1

1 Like

nice logo…just loving

2 Likes

The new one is better I think.

1 Like

Looks great ! Really love the new logo.

2 Likes

looking cool in new logo

1 Like

I think previous one is better

1 Like

Ouch…

3 Likes

Cool logo :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

It’s absolutely correct. Curved letters always get a bit over the baseline or the headline. If they were exactly as tall as the other letter they would seem smaller. How can you be a designer if you don’t know that?

1 Like

The combination of ‘rr’ and the period, somehow give the visual impression of letter ‘m’ with negative space. Old font doesn’t have this ambiguity.

1 Like

True, but he’s using the circles to illustrate how the curves inside the eye of the e and below the curvature are different. Both circles are the same size and their diameters are placed on the baseline and cap respectively, but the upper one “catches” some empty space while the circle below doesn’t. The stroke is irregularly curled.

1 Like

A fontface doesn’t need to be absolutely symmetrical. The font design is a huge branch of the design and possibly one of the most difficult. Btw those things are called optical corrections, they are made to make something look “more correct” than it would be if it was correct, if you get what i mean.
Take as example google’s logo. It’s wrong by all means but it’s good like that… if it was perfectly aligned it would be gross.

1 Like

Yes, kind of like how in some of Leonardo’s paintings all the arms and legs are drawn “wrong” to account for the fact that some works may be placed high on a wall and they would look stretched when gawked at from below. :smiley:

The problem for me is more about the ligatures.

1 Like

wow amazing design then before

1 Like

wow…honestly I like both, extremely difficult to say which one is better! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes