Fiverr new seals

Guest webabir

I am a new seller on Fiverr. I am introduce myself. I am webAbir . I do wordPress themes and plugins customization and Mailchimp related work.

I hope everybody will wish me good luck and help me in my journey on Fiverr as a seller.

Best regards.

Welcome Below are some tips to help you 🙂

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

Welcome Below are some tips to help you 🙂

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

Thank you so much…

Archived