Fiverr new updates ?

momnaikram970

😜 it will be never - they messed up everything.

Don’t say this 😑 For the last few weeks there is a sudden fall of orders in the queue.

I think this time Fiverr need to remove unwanted gigs from the searches so that other hardworking people can get some opportunity!

Don’t say this 😑 For the last few weeks there is a sudden fall of orders in the queue.

I think this time Fiverr need to remove unwanted gigs from the searches so that other hardworking people can get some opportunity!

It’s not from few weeks - It’s from few month!! - No body knows - WHAT they are trying to achieve to that all experiment bcuz that’s going worse too worse on every update! -

This is not i’m only saying - you can read huge seller post on the forum - Who’s talking about this every day and complaining 🙂

Well, I used to think the same with every update, that it may restore things, bring stability, fix bugs and all that. Guess what? I never observed much or any changes from a seller’s side 😃 Maybe the maintenance and updates are made to keep the platform running smoothly, and prevent it from failing unexpectedly.

More so, this was already labelled by them as “maintenance” update, which means it’s just that: maintenance. It will have no effect on anybody’s sales, nor will it fix any bugs. It’s just plain regular maintenance that is conducted once in a while to keep things running smooth as they should (maybe they check if all the hardware is functioning properly, or they fix any broken hardware, maybe they check their databases for corruption, who knows what they do in maintenance).

It’s just like when cleaning your home: you won’t get any gifts for that, you just keep your home clean

It’s not from few weeks - It’s from few month!! - No body knows - WHAT they are trying to achieve to that all experiment bcuz that’s going worse too worse on every update! -

This is not i’m only saying - you can read huge seller post on the forum - Who’s talking about this every day and complaining 🙂

Well hope for the best that this time they atleast think lil’ about the sellers 😊

Well, I used to think the same with every update, that it may restore things, bring stability, fix bugs and all that. Guess what? I never observed much or any changes from a seller’s side 😃 Maybe the maintenance and updates are made to keep the platform running smoothly, and prevent it from failing unexpectedly.

More so, this was already labelled by them as “maintenance” update, which means it’s just that: maintenance. It will have no effect on anybody’s sales, nor will it fix any bugs. It’s just plain regular maintenance that is conducted once in a while to keep things running smooth as they should (maybe they check if all the hardware is functioning properly, or they fix any broken hardware, maybe they check their databases for corruption, who knows what they do in maintenance).

It’s just like when cleaning your home: you won’t get any gifts for that, you just keep your home clean

Hehe​:grin:😁 yes! You are telling me the right thing.

I never found any gift while cleaning my house 🐒

But still atleast they can do something for the talented people. This can be done by removing unnecessary gigs from the searches. What you think?

Hehe​:grin:😁 yes! You are telling me the right thing.

I never found any gift while cleaning my house 🐒

But still atleast they can do something for the talented people. This can be done by removing unnecessary gigs from the searches. What you think?

You know that removing gigs doesn’t require any scheduled maintenance or site downtime. Gigs can be removed while the site is online and functioning perfectly fine as it has been done many times before, because it’s the job of the Editorial team 😉

You know that removing gigs doesn’t require any scheduled maintenance or site downtime. Gigs can be removed while the site is online and functioning perfectly fine as it has been done many times before, because it’s the job of the Editorial team 😉 I just wanted to know your opinion on it. Well hope for the best man

GOOD LUCK 👌

Guest render_worx

What you guys think? Will this maintainence bring some stability in the orders for sellers?

I hope so 😇

What you guys think? Will this maintainence bring some stability in the orders for sellers?

Wait what? My mouse buttons are not working…

I really hope they bring this feature back! 😂

how to start selling and what i can sell exactly plus let suppose i will make a web site for someone how i can send him the work

Simply set your profile and make the gig for your category " I will create Beautiful design Website for you" It is just an example. Any why you need to send your work to buyers 🙂 ? If your work is good, then the customers will come to you.

LOlz But Someting while cleaning Home, rooms you found some thing that was lost or sometime you found lost money…its more then a gift hahahha 😄

You know that removing gigs doesn’t require any scheduled maintenance or site downtime. Gigs can be removed while the site is online and functioning perfectly fine as it has been done many times before, because it’s the job of the Editorial team 😉

I love to read your replies:heart_eyes:

You take personal interest in each thread.Don’t ever underestimate anyone and give a detail reply with great points.Also you are very cute MashALLAH 😜

It’s messed up again : I found many gig showing FEATURED - But when i do get visit on that gigs - they have 5, 10 and 15 REVIEW and that sellers are LEVEL 1 sellers - “newly”.

So is that BUG or they are huge lucky to get FEATURED OPTION on their gig? “I don’t understand”

because that sellers look newly and no-where unique selling etc. - ?mark on who do providing that FEATURED option 🙂

Archived