Fiverr not active my gig back

nowon48

1 month ago my active gigs just paused due a complaint from ********* and fiverr ask to a approve to reactive my gigs

so i contacted with ******** and solved problem with them but fiverr support still not accept and reactive my gigs back i tried to contact with support about this to solve somehow even i get a letter from ******** which says it is okay but fiverr don’t active them back

so it is possible to create a new gig for me but i already made 500+ 5 star feedback so i want my gig back because i think this is my right to get it back am i wrong?

1 month ago my active gigs just paused due a complaint from ********* and fiverr ask to a approve to reactive my gigs

so i contacted with ******** and solved problem with them but fiverr support still not accept and reactive my gigs back i tried to contact with support about this to solve somehow even i get a letter from ******** which says it is okay but fiverr don’t active them back

so it is possible to create a new gig for me but i already made 500+ 5 star feedback so i want my gig back because i think this is my right to get it back am i wrong?

Sounds as if you’ve tried conveying this to Fiverr but still it’s a no-go. CS are the folks with the power. We are a mix of Buyers/Sellers so we don’t have the power to overrule anything. Politely ask CS to have a look at the supporting evidence, again?

You can write a new gig. You will not lose your reviews. They all are still there, and you are still a level two. 🙂

You can write a new gig. You will not lose your reviews. They all are still there, and you are still a level two. 🙂

yes but in gig page won’t show which attract buyers

it’s against of forum rules to call any users name on the post. Please edit the post & remove the buyer’s name.

What service did you provide in the gig?

it is not a user i talking about the company

Sounds as if you’ve tried conveying this to Fiverr but still it’s a no-go. CS are the folks with the power. We are a mix of Buyers/Sellers so we don’t have the power to overrule anything. Politely ask CS to have a look at the supporting evidence, again?

i tried a lot created several tickets to ask why can’t be reactived and didn’t get any response and then just get answer say not received letter from company but i have email i can proof that also already have a copy of letter as well but they don’t want to make it active back 😦

You can write a new gig. You will not lose your reviews. They all are still there, and you are still a level two

You can write a new gig. You will not lose your reviews. They all are still there, and you are still a level two

are you sure? as i know reviews won’t shown in new gig will shown on profile yes but in gigs page or search page buyer will see it as a new gig not 500+ reviewed gig

yes, i have a not time reading & typing so i can copy and paste

any your problem so i am sorry

i have a not time reading & typing so i can copy and paste

How come you do not have the time to read and write?

Take the due time to elaborate your answer. This is not a chat.

Archived