I’ve been reading a lot on how can i increase my sales and everyone mentions a video will help surely, so i then decided to get one created as i am not good at creating videos, i hired someone on fiverr paid $25 to her and she did a great work.
I submitted the video for review and it got denied 3 times, i asked fiverr CS about it and they mentioned i have to get the video created myself and not by someone else but the question here arise there are lots of gigs here in which the gig video is not created by the seller and has been created by someone else and yet there gigs are approved by fiverr Editors
So Is this not biased???
I mean i have already lost $25 on this and they are mentioning this thing now and not before, this is the only reason my gig video is getting rejected everytime. I can show more than 100 examples so why me only and if they to follow this then why they are not stopping others gig video and tell them to appear themselves?
When I create a video do I have to verbally say Only on Fiverr.Com ?
Why can’t I write it out on my video, or can I ?
Please help somebody…
I wrote it out on my video and was still rejected.
What is up with that ?
- Video duration must be over 10 seconds and up to 60 seconds.
- 50mb maximum size
- Use only original videos made by you & ideally should have you in the video presenting your own gig. Or include samples of your work, editing effects etc. as long as the presentation remains personal and made by you
- Video must say “Exclusively on fiverr.com” (voice over on screen text)
- Do not use the same video for more than one gig
- Video must be reasonable quality, voice or music must be clear and easy to understand
- Promotion of third party services, websites or brands (in writing or narration) or providing direct means of communication will not be allowed
- Offering a service for any price other than $5 is not allowed
- Make sure your video and gig adheres with our Terms of Service
- Videos related to self improvement, getting rich methods, black hat marketing and similar are not permitted at this time
I would say…
Exclusively on Fiver.com
Your video needs to be direct and to the point of what you are offering and what you charge…
Hope that helps!!