Fiverr Not Responding/Problems?

stevertdinpgh

I don’t know where to go/look for an answer… so I figured I could ask you guys? This is just copy and pasted from what I sent to one of the only Fiverr e-mail’s I could find:

"I ordered a service on the 10th of April, and still have yet to see any confirmation or anything in my Payments under my account on Fiverr. But yet, I got an e-mail from Paypal saying that Fiverr has received my payment, and already took it out of my account.

I have talked back and forth with the seller already, saying he hasn’t received anything either. I am getting very frustrated with this. (Especially since I put in a customer support request and haven’t heard anything from them either!) I have attached a photo of my receipt showing my proof of purchase. Any answers would be nice."

Can anyone help me out with this? Thank you ahead of time!

Guest scriptwizard

You have probably forgetten to respond to the gig you ordered by typing anything in there when prompted to. Look back in your emails & find the email that came after ordering it, that will take you to where you have to respond.

Hope that helps

Guest scriptwizard

You have probably forgetten to respond to the gig you ordered by typing anything in there when prompted to. Look back in your emails & find the email that came after ordering it, that will take you to where you have to respond.

Hope that helps

Reply to @scriptwizard: Reply to @scriptwizard: The thing is I never received any e-mails from them after the Paypal confirmation e-mail. And it doesn’t even show up in my Paypal account that they took the money out, even though it’s gone. (I click the transaction ID and nothing shows in my Paypal)

Any info regarding this…? I still haven’t received an e-mail from Fiverr.

Reply to @scriptwizard: Reply to @scriptwizard: The thing is I never received any e-mails from them after the Paypal confirmation e-mail. And it doesn’t even show up in my Paypal account that they took the money out, even though it’s gone. (I click the transaction ID and nothing shows in my Paypal)

Any info regarding this…? I still haven’t received an e-mail from Fiverr.

• 2 weeks later...

I received a reply on the 19th, saying they wanted the transaction ID to look into it. So, I gave them the ID, and I then received a reply to that e-mail on the 26th saying

"Thanks for the information, I’m creating a technical ticket to our Fiverr tech team. They will review you support request ticket and work on resolving the issue for you. This may take some time to resolve on our end, however we will keep you updated. Once the issue is resolved, one of our support team members will update this request with the feedback we received from our tech team. Thank you for the patience with this technical issue and of course we apologize for the inconvenience."

So now comes the sit and wait game… and I imagine it will be a long one.

Archived