Fiverr Forum

Fiverr not working - ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR

I am getting this error, in my wife’s computer the same.

Seems to be down right now. Maybe some kind of attack. Do not download the flashplayer popup that comes up nor anything else.

I’ve encountered this error in Google Chrome a few times. This tutorial was helped me to resolve ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR.

So, take a look at it and resolve it as quick as possible.

SPDY is a web cache protocol, it’s not an attack, it’s just an issues with their CDN

In my side fiverr working perfectly. so if you face this issue i suggest please contact support team with error screenshot, support team resolve this technical issue as soon as possible. thanks

Try clearing cache of the browser:

• Restart Google Chrome.
  • Locate the more icon in the browser toolbar (identifiable as three vertical spots) and click on it.
  • Then, find more tools and click on the Clear browsing data option. This action will prompt more options to display.
  • From all the different options displaying in the clear browsing data option, you will need to check two: the one for cookies and other sites and plug-in data, and the one for cached images and files.

see this solution: http://errorcodespro.com/how-to-fix-chromes-err_spdy_protocol_error/

Hi,
I am not an expert but this glitch can be fixed if you complete next steps:

1. update your browser
  2. flush SPDY sockets in Google Chrome
  3. clear temporary files, cookies and caches
  4. use Chrome Cleanup tool
    Actually I found all this at this source and personally followed this instruction 2 times and it worked great for me.
    Good luck!