Fiverr on your website? Strategies for self-promo?

jenninexus

Hi friends Just brainstorming about getting creative about getting my Fiverr services out there. I was going to use the awesome Fiverr widget but, while there is a photo of me on there, it’s from when I first made my account and I just don’t like the photo lol. After carefully considering it (because the widget itself is so cute) I decided to post an image button instead.

I’m genuinely curious if anyone else integrates their Fiverr with their blog, website, Youtube or if so, where do you find the most success, in taking the time and sharing? Which platforms, or in what form on your own site, do you promote your Fiverr?

Thanks in advance. Been on here a long time but finally got my first couple sales and carefully considering my future efforts for maximum success with selling.

Take care. 🖤
Jenni

Hi friends Just brainstorming about getting creative about getting my Fiverr services out there. I was going to use the awesome Fiverr widget but, while there is a photo of me on there, it’s from when I first made my account and I just don’t like the photo lol. After carefully considering it (because the widget itself is so cute) I decided to post an image button instead.

I’m genuinely curious if anyone else integrates their Fiverr with their blog, website, Youtube or if so, where do you find the most success, in taking the time and sharing? Which platforms, or in what form on your own site, do you promote your Fiverr?

Thanks in advance. Been on here a long time but finally got my first couple sales and carefully considering my future efforts for maximum success with selling.

Take care. 🖤

Jenni

I’m genuinely curious if anyone else integrates their Fiverr with their blog, website, Youtube

I wouldn’t do this. If you have traffic to these platforms, you might as well save the 20% Fiverr would take on any order. Neither is bringing clients to Fiverr good for them.

I had a major sales slowdown last year and moved a client to Fiverr who started sending me messages a few months later (on Fiverr) asking if we could go back to the old way we used to work. They were realizing they were paying quite a lot in fees.

My way around that was to start creating custom offers where they order in bulk with a discount making up for fees. However, this isn’t ideal, as the whole point of me bringing them here was to have them place lots of small orders to increase my gig metrics and review count.

It can be a good idea to embed your Fiverr reviews on your website as images. However, I personally see no value in adding a widget to bring people here.

I’m genuinely curious if anyone else integrates their Fiverr with their blog, website, Youtube

I wouldn’t do this. If you have traffic to these platforms, you might as well save the 20% Fiverr would take on any order. Neither is bringing clients to Fiverr good for them.

I had a major sales slowdown last year and moved a client to Fiverr who started sending me messages a few months later (on Fiverr) asking if we could go back to the old way we used to work. They were realizing they were paying quite a lot in fees.

My way around that was to start creating custom offers where they order in bulk with a discount making up for fees. However, this isn’t ideal, as the whole point of me bringing them here was to have them place lots of small orders to increase my gig metrics and review count.

It can be a good idea to embed your Fiverr reviews on your website as images. However, I personally see no value in adding a widget to bring people here.

, thi

Hey those are some good tips about embedding the reviews. I was so ecstatic about getting my 1st good review lol… but definitely right about the extra fees! Thanks for the insight and sharing your experience that helps 😃 I don’t have toooo much traffic on my own site yet, but so far 50% of my 2 custies here was a friend I brought over here for his order.

I agree with @cyaxrex and @urdeke if I had off Fiverr traffic, from a platform which I manage, I wouldn’t direct it here. You could hand over your potential clients to competition seeing the platform has an increase in OPs some of whom might be better than you.

The only situation you would consider bringing in traffic from off Fiverr is when you feel your clients will not convert because of a lack of trust and you want Fiverr to act as an escrow.

Archived