Fiverr Community Forum

FIVERR - One of the Top Freelancing Platforms

Being a seller on Fiverr for quite a time now and having worked on other platforms - i can definitely say that it’s one of the best freelancing platform out there - Especially for the ones who are new OR are just planning to join
If you have the right skill in your field then you’re doing the right thing joining the Fiverr because I believe that this is the one of the best platforms that really takes you to the height of your freelancing career if you’re good at what you do - no paying to get promoted to upper levels or anything else like that - plain and simple!

4 Likes

I agree :slight_smile: The only other one I tried was Upwork. It was okay, but I didn’t like having to bid and apply for every job.
I poked around on Freelancer and a few other sites, but I think Fiverr really stands out. It’s different than the other platforms.

1 Like

Yes - most of the other platforms seem to be running in a “loop” where you have to PAY to EARN or you won’t get anywhere

1 Like

It’s always a delight to read something positive for a change. :ok_hand:t4: :slightly_smiling_face:

Kudos! :cookie: