Fiverr Forum

Fiverr Overtime for Christmas

Is anyone working over time/extra on Fiverr so they can buy Christmas gifts. I’m taking on more gigs than usual so my kids can have the presents they want… just me?

Kim

Reply to @ceceliavo: Yes it seems like the orders have slowed down… :s

kim_talented said: Is anyone working over time/extra on Fiverr so they can buy Christmas gifts
I am always working on FIVERR but my main goal is to really kick my family tree gig into over time so I have the inspection fees and closing costs for my new house saved by March 2013

Reply to @tn5rr2012: That’s awesome! Way to set a long term goal. After Christmas, I want to save towards travelling overseas next year…

Reply to @kim_talented:

kim_talented said: After Christmas, I want to save towards travelling overseas next year..
That was my orignal goal for 2013, going to Austria but then decided I really am in a good place to go ahead and pruchase a new home.. Where do you want to go?

I’m thinking London. Have you ever been to the Caribbean? That’s where I’m from…

Kim

kim_talented said: Caribbean
No I have never been there but I have been to London

How was it?

Kim

Im always trying to work overtime on fiverr :wink: got school bills to pay

As much as I would like to work overtime this season, I’m helplessly busy with family gatherings, Christmas parties and reunions this December :frowning: Perhaps I’ll make it up come The New Year <:-P

Reply to @kim_talented:

kim_talented said: How was it?
I had a genealogy conference there and so I took my daughter we were only there for three days , so we went to The West End, saw WICKED and also went to the Globe Theatre which was great fun

I would LOVE to however I’m only getting a couple orders here and there.

I would LOVE to however I’m only getting a couple orders here and there.

kim_talented said: Is anyone working over time/extra on Fiverr so they can buy Christmas gifts. I'm taking on more gigs than usual so my kids can have the presents they want.. just me?

Nope, it's not just you. I am doing the same.

Yes I am working overtime to get my son some christmas gifts.

I am always accepting jobs here on Fiverr and always finding new ways of maintaining client relations and finishing orders as quick as i can.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I am saving to purchase a house in 2013 (closing costs and fees) and I looked at a house yesterday that had a master bath which was HUGE. It had a sitting area and built ins with a stand up shower. I was SOOO in love with the house but alas it was really too much house for little ole me

kim_talented said: Is anyone working over time/extra on Fiverr so they can buy Christmas gifts
I am always working on FIVERR but my main goal is to really kick my family tree gig into over time so I have the inspection fees and closing costs for my new house saved by March 2013

Reply to @tn5rr2012: That’s awesome! Way to set a long term goal. After Christmas, I want to save towards travelling overseas next year…

Reply to @kim_talented:

kim_talented said: After Christmas, I want to save towards travelling overseas next year..
That was my orignal goal for 2013, going to Austria but then decided I really am in a good place to go ahead and pruchase a new home.. Where do you want to go?