Fiverr Community Forum

Fiverr Pakistan

Can i withdraw funds to my Local bank account in Pakistan?

6 Likes

First you need to transfer payoneer then you transfer to any bank of Pakistan.

1 Like

How much payoneer will charge?

no charges .
payoneer charge only monthly fees.

There are no monthly fees until you withdraw funds directly to your local bank account. It takes that fees if you use the Payoneer card. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your response :slight_smile: , but payoneer has some annual fee i think?

1 Like

Thank you for your response :slight_smile: , but payoneer has some annual fee i think, am i right?

1 Like

@rafia92 annual fee 29$.

1 Like

Fiverr Pakistan glad to see this category on fiverr. :heart_eyes::blush::hugs:

6 Likes

You can withdraw through the payoneer and Fiverr Bank withdraw is also available as well.

Even not monthly fee only annual fee deduct at the end of the year

I think here is need to make a freelancer community in Pakistan

2 Likes

Why just Pakistan? Here we have a community of freelancers from all around the world. Surely to split it up into individual countries would be divisive?

4 Likes

Hey @offlinehelpers you are right we all are freelancer and fiverr had great community for freelancing .but do not take us wrong that we divisible individual country. Actually pakistani are very emotional by heart when they see there country name on forum category then they are happy to express thier feelings thats it. We both are freelancer on this fiverr platform and we respect all fiverr forum members too.we dont care about what they are from ? We helping each other , discuss matters, policies, like everyone who does not belongs to our country.
So dont think wrong about this category.
:blush::kissing_heart::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your replies :slight_smile:@offlinehelpers you took this category wrong, actually i created this category just to know about transfers in Pakistan. We face problems while transfering funds in Pakistan, I needed the help of Pakistani freelancers who are already getting payments via payoneer or bank. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In order to receive payment to the local bank you need to have Payoneer account. Annual charges around 30$. Once the money is transferred you can transfer that money to the local bank if you have connected it to your Payoneer account. This process can take 1-5 business days.
Good Day.

1 Like

Yes, you can do transfer in Bank, but charges are more than ATM transactions, so whenever I have more than $500 I do transfer to my Bank, but for small transactions like $200 I use ATM.

2 Likes

Sign up Payoneer from a referral freelancer…and get 25$ for free…(the deduction fee will be more than 25$ automatically.)

1 Like

Really does it work?
how want to transfer money to my bank account aswell for the first time

I transferred 26$ from Upwork…it worked.
But There should be maximum 100$ to withdraw.
If you signup from a referral link(who have withdraw 100$)…then both will get 25$ as a bonus.

1 Like