Fiverr Forum

FIVERR People's Choice

I thought it would be fun to have a “People’s Choice” post where folks could award their favorite seller a "people’s Choice Award."

Only rule is: You can’t list yourself! Otherwise, list your favorite seller…

I’ll go first… my FIVERR People’s Choice is…

OLD BITTY GRANDMA (OBG)

OBG has been an inspiration to me and I have bought her gigs, all of which have always been fantastic. I especially LOVE her rant video she created for my company, which makes me laugh every time I watch it.

To save a duplicate post, I’ll just “like” your nomination for OBG!

Yes! OK guys, I know there are tons of other folks out there you like, no need to create an image, just drop a name!!

Yes! OK guys, I know there are tons of other folks out there you like, no need to create an image, just drop a name!!

OBG is totally awesome! I also wanted to a shout out to Kiffiny Jean , who is amazing as well :slight_smile: http://fiverr.com/kiffinyjean

Looks like a good gig Nissim. Moo, only female… It’s a conspiracy!!

OBG what she had did to My gigs…???

an Awesome lovely job of a Video praising my gigs…

My People’s Choice Award Goes to OBG, Madmoo, Iparziale for your contribution to fiverr forum…

By the way I could make Free portrait of both of you…check out my gig and if it is good then msg me if it’s not…give me advice…

Thanks dins… Agree Madmoo rocks the house as well.

Hey that is what this post is for Moo to brag on folks so go ahead and do some bragging!

@OBG you look fabulous my dear!