Fiverr, PLEASE Bring back 'Number In Queue'!

dtongsports

If you agree with this, ‘like’ this post and comment on this thread w/ ‘Yes Please’. Number in queue increases ‘Express Delivery’ extras like no other. If a customer sees 15 in the queue on an order that would take 3-4 days, and wants it quicker, they will pay the extra to have it done in a day or two! It makes too much sense to not have it implemented in the new gig pages. If we don’t bring it to the attention of Fiverr, we will miss out on literally tons of money, and so will Fiverr.

PLEASE FIVERR, WE BEG OF YOU! NUMBER IN QUEUE is good for us and YOU!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I agree! The number of orders in queue is a great reason for customers to purchase the express delivery because they want their order quicker. This also makes Fiverr more money! How will a customer know if the seller is busy with orders or not??

Please Fiverr, bring it back! I would love to know their reasoning for taking it away.

I agree, this should come back! It helps provide essential information to the Buyers (how many individuals/orders are ahead of yours) and allows the Buyer to gauge if they need to buy an Extra Fast Gig for their order.

I would forward this thread to Customer Service if you can enough users to comment in favor of bringing it back. 🙂

Reply to @bachas85: I have noticed that as well. I deliver double digits daily on average and it says my most recent was 4 days ago! lol! I guess it’s not funny, but it makes no sense whatsoever. Trying to be patient with the process, but it represents me publicly and I have no control over the issues that are present…grrr

I agree with all that has been said on this thread. Also, I like to see the number of orders in queue when I’m looking forward to create a new gig and I want to see what’s hot and what’s selling well. 😃

So yeah, Fiverr please bring the number of orders in queue back and also bold letters in the gig description.

Agreed… That’s a bit crucial for buyers and sellers (trying to earn a little more on the extra fast)…But, since it’s been gone, I have seen an uptick in orders and, since the implementation of the buyer fee, I’ve seen an uptick in bulk orders…

Not sure to be happy about that or not… I’m trying to keep my head above water. 🙂

I’m so glad this subject has been posted. I posted the same concern a couple of months ago when I saw them first beta testing the new format without the orders in queue number being featured. It seems like such a no brainer to have that there and I’m completely baffled that they removed it. No only for the incentive already mentioned, but it’s such a win for everyone involved for buyers to be as informed as possible as to how busy their sellers are. BRING IT BACK. PLEASE!!

Yes, PLEASE bring it back! I am a buyer but I was panicking a bit when I couldn’t find how many were in the queue. I went to several other people’s gigs before I realized it just wasn’t there. Those previous people just lost out on my buy.

I agree. I posted this on other thread and requested few times but no respond yet.

It was very important for me.

Not it says my last delivery was 5 days ago which is not true. I deliver few orders each day. They brought something back that doesn’t work and took something out that was very useful to everyone.

Why didn’t they ask for a vote before doing so?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived